Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Honey + Benzoyl (Regimen) ?

Hello, I've been using the regimen for about a year now and it DOES get rid of acne I already have over time but not new ones.

I began putting honey on my scars for 30 minutes a day about 2 days ago and not quite sure if it helps yet but we will see.

My question is, do I still use the regimen while using the honey?

And if so what order do I use them in ? Like cleanse, honey, wash off, BP, moisturize? Or do I just not use BP while using honey or what?

Thank you.

Honey doesn't really help, but BP does.

I spent like $50 on the strongest kind of Manuka honey and I used it as a masque for a month but it didn't help me at all.

What really helped me was a BP gel during the day, an AHA facewash that you can buy from anywhere, and a retinoid at night. I did other things in the meantime, like chemical peels, birth control specifically made for acne, and extreme diets which were very annoying.

Then I got on accutane and 5 months later I was clear.

Honey doesn't really help, but BP does.

I spent like $50 on the strongest kind of Manuka honey and I used it as a masque for a month but it didn't help me at all.

What really helped me was a BP gel during the day, an AHA facewash that you can buy from anywhere, and a retinoid at night. I did other things in the meantime, like chemical peels, birth control specifically made for acne, and extreme diets which were very annoying.

Then I got on accutane and 5 months later I was clear.

I have tried BP already for over a year, it hasn't been helping much at all. And the AHA from the website, which isn't helping either. And I am a male so I can't use some of those.