Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sms468

What Finally Worked

I've been following this site for the last 6 months, ever since I quit beyaz birth control and had the worst acne outbreaks I've ever experienced...

a little on my background, started getting acne when I was 14, was on various antibiotics for years, then tried BC...ortho tri cylen helped but didn't make acne go away, finally switched to beyaz which completely cleared my skin and I was able to drop the antibiotics!

Finally decided to go off bc last summer for health reasons, I think it's better to be all natural. Unfortunately this resulted in terrible, cystic acne. At 24, not exactly what I wanted to go through but I kept pushing through, telling myself I'd have to go through it eventually when I did quit BC and better to figure it out now then later.

I tried the laundry list of herbs and supplements, DIM, Vitex, Zinc, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin B, Saw Palmetto....Saw Palmetto did help a little.

Finally my estethtician turned me onto this "Osmosis Skincare." I tried using the "harmonized water" that they offer...I was desperate and willing to try anything. I understand how bizarre it sounds but I can't tell you how much my skin has improved in the last 6 weeks since starting this. I'm finally getting back to the skin I had, and I think it's safe to say in another 2-4 weeks it will be completely clear. I don't get it, but it's working. If you're as desperate as me you'll give it a shot, and I'd love to hear other people's results if they give it a try. I just feel so relieved to finally have something that's working, and always promised myself I would post and share when I finally did find my solution in hopes I can help someone else.

I believe you can buy the products through their website or on amazon...

Good luck!!

Thanks for sharing your acne success story with our community! So happy you found something that works for you!!

Best wishes for your continued success! :)

Hi Sms, may I ask which Osmosis harmonized waters did you use ? I have checked their website and they have different kinds such as hormone balance, anti-t, digestive health etc. , which one should I try ? I was so desperate I would try anything. These waters seem to address the internal problems and harmonizes our body. I am willing to give this a shot ! Also, are you using any of their skincare products? Thanks for your helpl