Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr_pat3

How bad is my acne? (picture)

I'm always extremely self consious about my acne. If you guys saw me for the first time, what would you think about the condition of my skin? Keep in mind that this is about 10 mins after a washing, so I'm a little redder I think. Also, alot of it is red spots. They aren't going away! They have been hanging around for a long time. The skin is smooth too, which is the worst part, because it looks like I have alot more acne than I do.

Anyway, here's the picture...

user posted image

Try the regimen or Accutane if your ready.

I hope you don't mind, but I touched you up a bit. This is you face (hopefully) after accutane!

user posted image

,Nov 5 2004, 09:29 PM]I'm sure I can handle it! You can look at my past work. (on the other threads in this topic area)

I couldn't resist to photoshop your pics. I think you're naturally gorgeous. It's just the acne that is in the way...anyway, I made two versions. One is pretty normal, while the other is more studio-model-enhanced-ish. biggrin.gif

Pictures #1

user posted image

Pictures #2

user posted image

Holy crap those re-touched pictures are really good. eusa_clap.gif I've always wanted to post a picture in my MSN profile but can't because of my skin. I suppose I could always re-touch them though? Not that I know how...lmao. confused.gif

I couldn't resist to photoshop your pics. I think you're naturally gorgeous. It's just the acne that is in the way...anyway, I made two versions. One is pretty normal, while the other is more studio-model-enhanced-ish. biggrin.gif

Pictures #1

user posted image

Pictures #2

user posted image