Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Psparkle

what do you guys do about...

just wondering...

i get the occasional whiteheads that are easy to pop and give only like five minutes of puss that is hardly noticable. i also get the red ones that hurt when you touch them, but you just have to wait for those to disappear. i get blackheads on my chest, which i dont care too much about.

but....

what about those huge ones that suck!! i get one of these every two months or so. it lasts for like 2 weeks for me which is embarassing. when they are ripe and you pop them, they pop out a lot of stuff and once you pop it all out, it bleeds for like an hour. which is also annoying since i have to hold a paper towel onto my face for an hour. and still, once it dries, there is a huge scab that lasts for like another two weeks.

heres my story of my worst pimple. it was last year and it was winter break. i thoguht, "great time to relax and ease my pimples". the last day of winter break, i saw this pretty normal sized pimple and said, "hmm... pop it? nah its not ripe yet and itd hurt". the next day i woke up and said "NO!!!!" for that pimple had increased its size like 4x. the whole day sucked and i got a comment, "you look sort of different".

now i am 13 years old and i still get those every 3 months or so now. currently, i do not worry too much about pimples. but about my oily face!!