Notifications
Clear all

Naturopathic Acne Journey

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/07/2015 5:32 pm

So when I was 16, I decided to find the root cause of my acne. I was convinced it was masturbation within my first two weeks of self testing. So all the way up until I was almost 18, I was tormenting myself trying not to masturbate. I broke down and masturbated a lot.

When I was 18, I researched, and remembered my severely unhealthy diet I had when I was little. Then I remembered how acne came when I was 11. It turned cystic when I was 12 and started masturbating, which is what threw me off at first. I realized it was probably food. I went Veggetarian for the animals, not related to the acne. Then I went to a naturopath which I couldn't pay because I was broke af.

Then, 6 months later, after so many doctors fucked me over, I finally got a prick test done for food sensitivities. The jerk doctor was all mad. He was all like "There is no way you have food allergies! This is just a waste of time! graa graa graa!!!" I gave them my insurance, and didn't pay the bill that I thought they were gonna cover. Here are my results:

i'm sensitive to:

Almonds

Coconut

Filbert/Hazelnut

String Green Beans

Lima Beans

Green English Peas

Peanuts

Soybeans

Celery

Histamine

Buckwheat

Corn

Rice

I'm Barely sensitive to:

Eggs (white and yolk)

Milk

Cinnamon

Garlic

Ginger

Pecan

Pistachio

Walnut, Black Food (wtf? black walnut?)

Green Pepper

Mushroom

White Potato

And I'm Not sensitive to:

Oats

Rye

Whole Wheat

Poppy Seed

Apple

Orange

Peach

Tomato

Brazil Nut

Cashew Nut

Kidney-Pinto Beans

Carrots

Saline

The doctor was pissed off that he was wrong, and didn't even apologiez for spazzing out just because I asked for a test. He meanly jerked my arm to record the results of the test. He was just like "I just can't believe you proved me wrong." Then I found out he set me up with a dermatologist without even asking my permission. Another bill I can't pay!

I went, and the derm said there was nothing he could do. He didn't even try to offer me medication because he could tell I knew what I was talking about. The derm was very nice, though, compared to the doctor. And at least he listened to what I was saying before getting pissed off.

Avoiding Jail Time

I have about $2,000 in unpaid doctor's bills. Maybe more. This is because of all the doctors who fucked me over. I'd go to an office, ask for a test, they add all these other stupid fuckin tests, take my blood, and do more stupid fuckin tests, and then a month later mail me a fuckin letter when I asked them to call me, and the letter just says "everything's fine."

Then I went another doctor's office. I came in, sat down, and they gave me a number to the asthma and allergy place and I left. I got a $300 bill from them.

Then I went to the Asthma and Allergy place to meet that Jerk doctor. After I got those results back, I went back for more testing. I saw a different doctor, in the same office, who does the same thing, and he acted a total ass, too! He got pissed off when I suggested I get tested for "Sweet potatoes", and a few other things. Instead, he's like "Shut up! I know what's best for you to be tested for!" Ok, he didn't say shut up, but he did spazz out! So I backed off.

I go to the children's hospital to get tested, and I saw he was mostly testing for things I was already tested for! So I changed a few things (I'm a teenager, I don't know how this shit works) thinking it wasn't a big deal. I give it to the people, and their pissed! "What kinda doctor messes up a request like this! All these squiggly lines! This is bullshit!" I just backed off, and played a long. "Uhh, yeah. I dunno why someone would ever do that..."

I didn't think they would actually call the office and order a new one! When they found out it was really me, my heart dropped to my asshole. When I went to the room to get my blood drawn, I thought the lady was gonna stab the shit out of me! She gave me this death stare. Luckily, some other lady walked by her with the needle. That day, I learned my left arm hurts like hell compared to a needle in my right...

Apparently I just have to show up to court if I want to avoid jail time for not being able to pay. They aren't supposed to send you to jail for stuff like this, but they can make it happen if they really want to. Your best defense is to go to court if you can't pay. Or call the office about paying it off monthly to avoid court alltogether.

So anyway, I ate the stuff I'm not reactive to, and my cystic acne went to clear. I eat organic veggetarian fed eggs, which doesn't affect me to bad as long as I don't eat too much of them. I only use them to make the wheat bread.

Current Status: Moderate

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/13/2015 4:24 pm

Chief Sosa, you Flex!

So recently, I realized again that chronic constipation may be a keyhole in my acne situation. I remembered I went to a doctor and found out from an X-ray test. Also, today, I went and got some more foods tested. I retested a few, and got a lot more foods in this one:

OK to eat:

Milk

Avacado

Bananna

Pear

Green Pepper

Potato

Egg

Mushroom

Pecan

Pistachio

Avoid:

Sesame Seed

Sunflower Seed

Now, I've tested potato and eggs and have gotten some acne I felt were from each of those, however the potato test is questionable as I was also consuming baking powder at the time of that test. I think I may have a low reaction to a lot of the foods I was tested for today that they gave passing results. That's no big deal. I can self test each food without devestating results.

I've also been cheating since I've stayed at a few people's places. I've only been eating low reactive foods, with the exception of cornbread. I'm tired of cheating, but it sure tastes good! This should be my last cheat day for a while.

Goals

Get a 300 foods test

Get Leaky Gut Test

Cure cosnstipation

Check to see if another office's prick test has more foods

That's about it I think.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/14/2015 1:45 pm

So I took a G.E.D. practice test today, and got honors! I only took half the tests and just walked out the room cuz it was so boring. My mom would be so proud of all my failures. But that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Yesterday, I ate cake and cornbread, expecting a breakout the next day. I woke up and saw that the usual breakout wasn't there! I think the real differences was a combination the non-intense excersises I did, which got my blood floeing and removing all the toxins, and drinking a ton of water. I was up all night gettin in and outta bed to pee.

When pee is clear, thats a good and healthy sign, but i warn you, you can overdose on water. drinking too much can be suicide. So be cadeful. Anyway, I noticed dramatic improvement the next morning. I know that if I keep eating like that, I will eventually start to breakout. Plus its not good to have to piss that much all the time.

MemberMember
(@time2heal)

Posted : 03/02/2016 9:57 am

Hey, did you try aloe Vera gel and eating an apple a day for constipation relief? Also , take magnesium citramate before sleep. This tends to move things along naturally! Thanks for sharing your story and congrats on passing your GED! Keep fighting the good fight.

DeLovely liked