Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Montana

Has anyone done this..

I was reading about the regimen i was wondering, has anyone tried not applying like Dan says, but just putting a spot of BP wherever the zits are?? instead of massaging it on the whole area (cheeks, forehead...) just dabbing some BP on the exact site of the zit?

I've tried that but, it doesn't seem to work cause' then you have to deal with other active ones. But, if you think BP is to harsh on your skin you should try Apple Cider Vinegar. I've been using it and so far. I have been getting results. You just have to be patient with ACV. That's all.

It's important to apply the bp everywhere you would normally break out, not just existing acne. You need to pre-emptively attack acne that is under the surface of the skin, or, to quote a Proactive commercial, you'd be "chasing pimples all around your face".

Sometime what I do is, after applying BP all over, after moisturizing, I put spots of BP on the active spots, then moisturize again later if needed.