Notifications
Clear all

Dermal Hyperipigmentation -Supplements?

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 01/05/2015 9:20 am

Hi,

I have very severe hyperpigmenation for a year now. It is not epidermal though and is much deeper. This is the reason why many skin whitening creams have not worked on me.I was wondering if anyone has found a way to get rid os this? It is very red but also flat so when i cover it you can not see it, so i guess i should be thankful...

Anyway, i have used the following:

Skin Whitening Serum With Arbutin

Dr Organic skin whiteing cream

chemical exfoliators

makeup that lightens skin also on a daily basis

I also drink alot and massae my face regularly

I heard about skin whitening supppliments, one called Nutrifade and as my hyperpigmentation is dermal this may be the only way to get rid of it, has anyone used these? I am a bit hesitant to use these but if they are the only thing then they are the other thing...

Thank you much

MemberMember
(@noobischernoob)

Posted : 01/05/2015 7:24 pm

Im no expert but if you've used so many creams already why not try a light peel or something with AHA. Maybe add a 0.25 dermaroller to support the creams. Personally i doubt that skin whitening supplements would work are there any actual studies on them?

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 01/05/2015 11:59 pm

how do you know its dermal?

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 01/06/2015 5:19 am

I have been told by a dermatologist back in japan that it is dermal, it is not from acne, but from some trauma that happened on my face approximatley 2 years ago. As my acne has now started to diminish i am more aware of this patch of skin.

I have had various needling sessions, they did wonders for the texture of my other scars, but did not fade this discolourartion.

I have researched the supplements, the reviews are what im finding, they are good..but they are not clinical studies, so im a bit stuck. Back in japan many cosmetics etc have skin whitening in and my face is very pale except this patch, its not very big and like i said it can be hidden, maybe i am being too vain?...

also having spent november onwards in japan my english is starting to get worse again O.o so i apologise if its hard to read, it makes sense in my head

MemberMember
(@princess-nicole)

Posted : 01/06/2015 9:43 am

I have scar and red acne to my face and i wanna remove it and make it white as look it clear even without putting any make up.can u give me some products to solve my problem?