Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GOB

Accutane starts today (40MG)

My weight is 153 the last time i checked, will this even help me out? I cannot afford any higher of a dosage, is it worth it or no. damn this sux ;(

I've seen people on here that have been on that dosage/weight and its been helping them...my derm is keeping me on 40/mg the whole time but will just make me stay on it for longer.

I am 73kg (about 160 i think) and began on 20mg for the first month which cleared me up almost completely. In subsequent months I went up to 40mg and 60mg, before dropping back down again. However, over the course of my treatment my average dosage would have been about 40mg a day (or even lower), so to answer your question, yes, there is a chance that 40mg will be enough. Obviously, however, everybody has a different experience.

My weight is 153 the last time i checked, will this even help me out? I cannot afford any higher of a dosage, is it worth it or no. damn this sux ;(