Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
superman87

The one and only cure to oily skin

Well i have struggled forever with oily skin. and i mean really oil, especially my nose. I have these giant pores on my nose (the kind u might find on ur grandfather's nose) and they just seep oil out. BP has worked great for my acne and it will keep my face dry for about 2 hours but then oil beats it. The best solution is something called clinac OC. You have to order it online (i havent been able to find it in drug stores) but its definitely worth it. You put a nice layer of the clear gel on the oily spot and for the rest of teh day all your oil problems are gone. Give it a try. Only downside is its about 20 bucks. But well worth it.

im not getting any replies. Has anyone used this product, let alone even heard of it. I actually didnt hear about it until my dermatologist suggested it.

Guest *Clara

I just read about it and it sounds great! My forehead get oily during the day and I usually sop it up with tissue. This would be great for school or work if you don't have time to sop it up. I'm definately gonna get it, thanks a lot!

you could spend 20 bucks on that each time or just use b5 for a couple months and it would be way cheaper in the long run and more effient

hmm if the only option is to order online then that SUCKS..i probaly wont get it then and it LOOKS good since my skin so sooo oily even after using bp and then a moisturizer. my poors below my eyes are huge...

can u get b5 in a local drug store?

b5 is also pretty hard to find in stores. You have to go to a special vitamin store to get it, not just cvs or some supermarket. Also, how come you can stop using b5 after 3 months?

b5 is also pretty hard to find in stores. You have to go to a special vitamin store to get it, not just cvs or some supermarket. Also, how come you can stop using b5 after 3 months?

superman ur telling me you dont have a vitamin store anywhere around u 20 minutes away at the most that has b5? bullshit son

u stop taking it after 3 months at such high dosages because thats how much time it takes your body to make COEnzyme A which eventaully stops acne

interesting stuff, I may try it to maintain my oil free skin once I'm finished with accutane, tell me, where do you order it from? I've checked a few different sites, but do they have an official one?

interesting stuff, I may try it to maintain my oil free skin once I'm finished with accutane, tell me, where do you order it from?  I've checked a few different sites, but do they have an official one?