Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohgoshacne

Epiduo For Bacne... How Much To Use?

Hi i bought a tube of epiduo for my bacne.

Except it says to use a pea sized amount for the whole face, but no directions for back use.

How much should i use to cover my whole upper and middle back?

Hi,

You can use 2 or 3 pea sized amount for covering your whole upper and middle back. Another option is to consult your doctor about it.

Hi,

You can use 2 or 3 pea sized amount for covering your whole upper and middle back. Another option is to consult your doctor about it.

Hi, have you used epiduo before? xx

Oh ima get this prescription as I needed something for my back:( my face cleared and now my back is left due to constantly messing with my skin picking at it and producing bacteria in my skin:/ horrible disease one can get from skin problems good news is that its not that bad but I do have red marks I hope that fades:/

i advise you not to as i used it for about 10 weeks and am left with severe pigmentation all over my back which i think may be from scabs or chemical burns

i think i used this some time ago on my face and was left with a burn on the lower side of my face it was really scabby and it took a long time for it to fade away... if you use this use it sparingly on the area affected and always use sun protection