Notifications
Clear all

I Found The Only Way To Remove Acne Scars For Life In One Treatment (Pics Included)

MemberMember
(@smackdat2)

Posted : 12/30/2014 10:19 pm

I have 14 pitted scars close together on both cheeks. A plastic surgeon will cut a large circle around them and then two stitch them back with two clean small linear scars. These scars will fade over time.

I will be left with two sexy linear scars (male)

Its not the scars we most hate, its how we got them that embarrasses us the most

we all have a scar that tells a story of past times, whereby acne scars remind us of an embarrassing time in our lives

I will moved on. Not one is perfect and linear scars are more accepted within society

We can spend waste our whole life trying to improve sometime that can be not be improved 100%. Therefore removing it is the only option in the end

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 12/31/2014 12:17 am

You'll definitely get to go around saying, "my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." So there's that!

I hope you will be happy with your decision to cut away your acne scars. If that will help you move on and be happy, then that's so wonderful for you.

I think the message that improving something to be anything less than 100% is pointless, though, can be a little cynical and rather harmful. Many of us will never attain perfection in most things in life. Our skin, our relationships, our careers, our cooking... whatever. We're a work in progress.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 12/31/2014 3:33 am

There is a treatment called excision which does the same. There are better treatments out there like fat grafting.

MemberMember
(@smackdat2)

Posted : 12/31/2014 9:41 am

Before and after

file:///C:/Users/user/Pictures/new%20start/acne%20scar%20removal.jpg

Before and after

post-376938-0-60645200-1420037226.jpg

post-376938-0-32788000-1420037287.jpg

MemberMember
(@sndr)

Posted : 12/31/2014 10:54 am

Nice results but I think Subcision would have been better for you.

DC-Girl got great results from Single Needling, Derma Stamping, TCA Peel - isolated application & silicone injections (although I would never do the last one because of the possible risks.)

MemberMember
(@one_day_if_god_wills)

Posted : 12/31/2014 2:44 pm

i dont think its his results, there is already some one else posted these photos previously for excision a few years ago

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 12/31/2014 8:51 pm

how much u pay for that

MemberMember
(@smackdat2)

Posted : 01/02/2015 8:13 pm

Nice results but I think Subcision would have been better for you.

DC-Girl got great results from Single Needling, Derma Stamping, TCA Peel - isolated application & silicone injections (although I would never do the last one because of the possible risks.)

why bother with all that when you can just cut them away. The linear scar fades. If you do all the other above you'll still have a scar. Life too short to spend worrying about acne scars

You'll definitely get to go around saying, "my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." So there's that!

I hope you will be happy with your decision to cut away your acne scars. If that will help you move on and be happy, then that's so wonderful for you.

I think the message that improving something to be anything less than 100% is pointless, though, can be a little cynical and rather harmful. Many of us will never attain perfection in most things in life. Our skin, our relationships, our careers, our cooking... whatever. We're a work in progress.

Slept with a girl last night. Girls really love linear scars

MemberMember
(@smackdat2)

Posted : 01/14/2015 6:11 pm

There is no shame is linear scars. Even the same could said about acne scars. however linear scars done by a plastic surgeon can make the contours of your face for a more aesthetic look. Males have it easier in that regard.