Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm so tired of looking like a tomato.

I swear, by the time my red marks go away, i will become immune to the drugs i'm on and i will have to start all over again.

My boyfriend "has feelings for" another girl. He loves me more, and wants to stay with me. But, what am i supposed to do? I feel like this girl has been in our shadow the whole time we've been seeing eachother(about two years).

I'm so tired of looking like a tomato.

I swear, by the time my red marks go away, i will become immune to the drugs i'm on and i will have to start all over again.

My boyfriend "has feelings for" another girl. He loves me more, and wants to stay with me. But, what am i supposed to do? I feel like this girl has been in our shadow the whole time we've been seeing eachother(about two years).

Exactly, he doesn't understand how i feel. He just expects me to accept this fact.

He thinks i'm miffed over a letter he wrote her apologizing to her(even though he didn't send it). The letter just made me realize that he obviously still loves this girl.

btw, he stopped talking and seeing her a year ago because he cheated on me with her. Then, he basically told her to eff off.(That's what the letter was about).

Thats terrible. I don't know what you can do if your other half starts to like someone else.

Sorry I couldn't offer any advice, only my sympathies to you.

Thats terrible. I don't know what you can do if your other half starts to like someone else.

Sorry I couldn't offer any advice, only my sympathies to you.

It looks like this guy is just playing with your feelings. I think you shouldn't put yourself in that position. Your better than that. I could see you have a good heart cause' you still with this guy even though he doesn't treat you right. You shouldn't waste your love on someone who doesn't deserve it. You should focus on someone who is head over heels for you. I mean if you ever get to that point you will feel very different instead feeling insecure. I hope this helps.

It looks like this guy is just playing with your feelings. I think you shouldn't put yourself in that position. Your better than that. I could see you have a good heart cause' you still with this guy even though he doesn't treat you right. You shouldn't waste your love on someone who doesn't deserve it. You should focus on someone who is head over heels for you. I mean if you ever get to that point you will feel very different instead feeling insecure. I hope this helps.

I don't think he's trying to play with my feelings. He doesn't want to be with this other girl, he wants to be with me. He just "has feelings for her." Whatever that means. I don't know whether or not i'm supposed to accept that. He developed feelings for her after i broke up with him a long time ago. Then we got back together and he dumped this girl(because he loved me MORE than her). She's not a "new girl." He hasn't seen/talked to her for a year though.

Anyone, what are your thoughts?

No, he doesn't talk about her, unless she comes up in conversation. He told me he's not over her. I think that's what "has feelings for her" means.

I just found it a little disturbing when i found that letter on his computer the other day(to her). I was hoping, in my mind, that we had left her in the dust by now. sad.gif

I just found it a little disturbing when i found that letter on his computer the other day(to her). I was hoping, in my mind, that we had left her in the dust by now. sad.gif