Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bananas

basic ?'s about the Regimen technique

the regimen says to rub the BP in for a while. But won't rubbing the affected area make it worse? I hear you're not supposed to touch it.

Another thing.. do you HAVE to use the moisturizer? I have one, but the affected area on my face is not THAT large that i have to smear BP all over my face; just various areas. So then since I use very little BP (maybe 1/6 index finger for maybe 2 pimples), my skin doesn't dry and get scaley that bad. Do I still put it on anyway?

sorry. last question: Should I still smear BP all over my face even though that area isn't presently affected with acne and pimples?

thanks a lot guys. :D

You should take a look at the video and see how gentle Dan rubs in the BP. And not using any moisturiser? I hope you have leather skin! If I didn't moisturise, my skin would peel and be extremely tight and flaky. But my skin may be more sensitive than yours. Anyway, I think you should get one of the moisturisers Dan recommends, and at least moisturise in the morning.

Personally, I wouldn't smear BP over non-affected areas, just your problem areas. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

lol, good post slide.....don't fix it if it ain't broke, damn fine quote and I love quotes. Anyways, that is what you should do bananas. GENTLY stroke maybe? lol, not rubbing. The word rub seems like a harsh word to me. Gently PET your face maybe? Anywho i'm getting side tracked here, I just woke up......you should still moisturize those tiny affected areas. Sure you maybe only use a pea sized drop but it will help. And if an area isn't constantly battling with acne then you don't need bp there, meaning just put it on those 2 areas of your face. Alright, ugh, it's so damn early but I gotta go. KEEP THE FAITH!!!

-Shawn-