Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twilight

Chest acne

Every once in awhile I get acne on my breasts toward the upper chest area. Right now I have only one small zit there but I also have lots of tiny pores plugged with sebum. Does anyone else have this type of skin dysfunction? It's like a precursor to actual pimples and it shows me that my skin in that region has a dysfunction that causes too much oil to be produced. eusa_think.gif

I think once I have taken flax oil for a few weeks these tiny plugged pores will go away but in the meantime I pick the lil bits of sebum out of them. I really think it's an internal problem with my body and it seems to have increased recently.

i have same problem as you, i suffer fom lots of blocked pores across my chest, but don't touch them!! i did this, and it only made things worse, and now i have some pretty bad scars... to the point that i can't wear vests or anything. and i'm still prone to break-outs there.

the only thing i found that helped was using a sunbed once every so often, it seemed to help clear things up a bit... but i wouldn't really recommend this, it isn't exactly the safest way of treating acne and everyone responds differently anyway. i can't use it anymore since i started accutane, i'm hoping it might give me some better results confused.gif

worst thing bout the acne on my chest is though, i can't seem to cover it up with concealer or anything... no shades of make-up seem to look right, they only make things more noticable... guess i'm just destined to wear high-neck tops forever doubt.gif

Every once in awhile I get acne on my breasts toward the upper chest area. Right now I have only one small zit there but I also have lots of tiny pores plugged with sebum. Does anyone else have this type of skin dysfunction? It's like a precursor to actual pimples and it shows me that my skin in that region has a dysfunction that causes too much oil to be produced.  eusa_think.gif

I think once I have taken flax oil for a few weeks these tiny plugged pores will go away but in the meantime I pick the lil bits of sebum out of them. I really think it's an internal problem with my body and it seems to have increased recently.

yea i have the same problem......cuz it sometimes even looks like its almost completely clear......but if u feel it, or if u really closely look at it, theres all these tiny lil clogged pores, and its so annoying......cuz i haven't been able to wear low cut tops for like years now.....it sucks big time! but thats y im goin on accutane.....i want it to just be absolutely gone!

the only thing that has ever worked for me is MD FORMULATIONS face wash for oily prolem prone skin. I bought it for my face, but i was usein it on my chest too. It didnt do anything for my face but completely cleared my chest.

:lol2:

I tried the traditional vinegar method too, but soaking myself with used green tea leaves in a bath helped me as well. Not to mention that drinking helps too.....

I learned that greentea bath thing from my Japanese friend. Try it.

Laughters give a nod to the past and a wink to the future. - Source Unknown

Site that I thought was really pretty and informative

http://www.teanobi.com

I have never had acne anywhere on my face or body until recently. My chest just became completely inflamed with pustules and white heads. My dermatologist tried several non-acne treatments, thinking that it was something other than acne. Nothing worked and I was very upset about it. Then I decided I could buy proactiv and just use it on my chest instead of my face. It cleared my chest completely and now I use Proactiv daily in the shower on my chest. It works so well. Just to let you know!

I have never had acne anywhere on my face or body until recently. My chest just became completely inflamed with pustules and white heads. My dermatologist tried several non-acne treatments, thinking that it was something other than acne. Nothing worked and I was very upset about it. Then I decided I could buy proactiv and just use it on my chest instead of my face. It cleared my chest completely and now I use Proactiv daily in the shower on my chest. It works so well. Just to let you know!

you have to use all of it...at least thats what I do and im starting to see some progress here....2 weeks later!!!!

Hi - I too experience the 'chest problem' and find myself wearing crew neck tops all the time. The only time it clears up is when i have been on holiday and have a good sun tan. Then a few weeks after I return it's back again. Someone suggested colloidal silver to me, so i bought some today and will let you know how it goes. I am new to this forum, so I apologise if you have already talked about this product.

It gets me down sad.gif

Hi

i am new to this website and don't know much about this so im sorry if someone has mentioned anything and i repeat it

I have just been told i hav Acne by my local doctor as i have had some spots on my chest area and on the back of my neck for about 6 months now,i have tried everything,clearasil wipes,clearasil 3 day lotion you name it i have tried it! it costs a fortune!

My doctor has given me this roll on with Zinc in it and said use it for 3 months and you might see a improvement,

As i live in the UK when most of the people on here live in the US i was woundering if there would be anything else you can tell me about Acne or any other creams i could use

Many thanks

luv

emmz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I used to have chest acne but I'm totally clear now. My derm told me to do the exact same thing I did to my face and back to my chest. So here's what I did:

Morning:

Shower and wash chest, face, and back with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash.

Dry Off and Apply Klaron (Prescription)

Afternoon:

Take Adoxa (Prescription Antiobiotic)

Evening:

Dry Off and Apply Differin (Prescription)

I used to have chest acne but I'm totally clear now.  My derm told me to do the exact same thing I did to my face and back to my chest.  So here's what I did:

Morning:

Dry Off and Apply Klaron (Prescription)

Afternoon:

Take Adoxa (Prescription Antiobiotic)

Evening:

Dry Off and Apply Differin (Prescription)

cry.gif i get loads of blocked pores on my chest!!!! like it feel smooth and ok then u look under the light in a certain direction and its ugly!

i also sometimes get whiteheads but not often. i also get patches of eczema! :o:o which is quite hard 2 deal with! on the chest and back in the same areas i get spots eusa_think.gif so i cant use products for acne as theyll irritate the eczema *dilemma* lol

also does anyone get spots in between breasts i really do think its got 2 do with bra irritation! but i cant really test this thoery cause i aint goin au naturel with no bra @ school! lol

i have severe cystic acne on my shest and also get exzema aswell - i know how u feel, having big boobs covered in acne is the worst its the first thing people notice about you

I have just started roaccutine and its starting to work though unfortunatly i wont ever be able to wear low cut tops does anyone no of scar treatments avaliable on the nhs?

cheers

kathryn