Notifications
Clear all

16,really Depressed With My Acne

MemberMember
(@acneinfected)

Posted : 12/24/2014 6:23 am

Hi,I had earlier posted a thread but did not got any help.I am a male.I used to look really good but this acne is is just ruining my face.I use papulex face wash.Please help me.Have a look at those images.

post-435649-0-39294700-1419420347.jpg

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 12/24/2014 6:32 am

Have you tried BP cream? You're in the throes of hormonal hell so acne at your age is very normal and to be expected. If over the counter BP is not working, try diet changes:

no dairy

no gluten

for 3 months. If your parents are able to take you, a derm could assist as well

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/24/2014 10:31 am

Keep your head up, its not that bad. Its just a phase bro, I was once 16 and had similar acne as yours. This shit basically fades with time, just don't pop em man.

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 12/24/2014 3:40 pm

@Acneinfected ...

I think that it could be hormonal too .

A peroxide wash cleanser with an exfoliator , then peroxide treatment if you can't see a dermatologist, look into the equate acne 3step system from walmart , the last step , has benzoyl and moisturizer at the same time.in case it dries you out , you can use dual action moisturizer oil free.

There is a review in here and it's in the most reviewed page about the equate treatment from Wal-Mart, the person reviewing has used it and I think he talks about that online too.

Check it out.

Best wishes to you, don't be upset, there is a solution or a treatment for almost everything if it can be controlled or curable.

The dual action moisturizer is from clean and clear.,I forgot to add that.

MemberMember
(@acneinfected)

Posted : 12/25/2014 6:07 am

Keep your head up, its not that bad. Its just a phase bro, I was once 16 and had similar acne as yours. This shit basically fades with time, just don't pop em man.

I think you are right bro.When did go away for you?.Did you did something or automatically

Have you tried BP cream? You're in the throes of hormonal hell so acne at your age is very normal and to be expected. If over the counter BP is not working, try diet changes:

no dairy

no gluten

No I have not used BP cream.

no dairy

no gluten

Hey,should I use adeplene gel(0.1ww)something....Will it work or waste of money?

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/25/2014 8:52 am

I think you are right bro.When did go away for you?.Did you did something or automatically

Nah I still have some but its very, very, very minimal. I still get pimples but they're too small to even notice, not to mention it comes in much longer intervals (lets say I get a pimple today, next one comes in like a week and a half, and its real tiny.)

I just stopped popping and it all got better man. Did a TCA peel to get rid of the dark spots and shit. I'm 17 now

MemberMember
(@acneinfected)

Posted : 12/26/2014 12:13 am

Nah I still have some but its very, very, very minimal. I still get pimples but they're too small to even notice, not to mention it comes in much longer intervals (lets say I get a pimple today, next one comes in like a week and a half, and its real tiny.) I just stopped popping and it all got better man. Did a TCA peel to get rid of the dark spots and shit. I'm 17 now

What type of pimples you had?.Had get those big white ones like in the pic.my

blackheads turn into something like that.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/26/2014 4:44 am

Nah I still have some but its very, very, very minimal. I still get pimples but they're too small to even notice, not to mention it comes in much longer intervals (lets say I get a pimple today, next one comes in like a week and a half, and its real tiny.) I just stopped popping and it all got better man. Did a TCA peel to get rid of the dark spots and shit. I'm 17 now

Yeah I got the big white ones at times. Thats normal, I'd recommend having a facial done by your dermatologist if you really wanna be breakout free at least for a few weeks. I still have blackheads on my nose though, really hard to permanently get rid of that. Are you popping your pimples?

MemberMember
(@acneinfected)

Posted : 12/27/2014 6:56 am

Yeah I got the big white ones at times. Thats normal, I'd recommend having a facial done by your dermatologist if you really wanna be breakout free at least for a few weeks. I still have blackheads on my nose though, really hard to permanently get rid of that. Are you popping your pimples?

i used to pop a lot but stopped it from around 1 months

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/27/2014 8:23 am

i used to pop a lot but stopped it from around 1 months

Thats good. Popping tends to really leave your skin with dark spots that wouldn't have been there if you didn't pop it.