Notifications
Clear all

Deep Nose Scar And Tca Cross

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/22/2014 10:59 pm

So I decided to apply an 8% TCA on my nose. Just did it now. Stung a bit, frosted a bit, neutralized it with baking soda after 5 minutes. Will keep you posted! :)

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 12/23/2014 3:40 am

Please post pictures

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/23/2014 9:48 am

Hi celaya. Sorry as I dont realy post pictures to protect my family and myself too. but i will be documenting my progress. I guessthe 8% did not do much for my skin. I might try a higher one next week. Maybe 15%. :)

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 12/24/2014 8:16 am

lenlenlen, Just post very close up of nose scar so that way we don't see your entire face. Your identity will be protected and I think it takes some time before final result of tca cross. Don't do another one so soon as you might cause more damage that way.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/24/2014 9:56 am

Oh and yes, about the down time. How long do you think should I wait before using TCA again? I just used 8% strength but like what you said, I might do more damage to the scar so I guess yes, I shpuld give my skin more time to rest. :)

I really don't want to take pictures as it makes me more depressed about my scar. I once posted pictures here using my old profile. It makes me sad seeing those pictures. :(

lenlenlen, Just post very close up of nose scar so that way we don't see your entire face. Your identity will be protected and I think it takes some time before final result of tca cross. Don't do another one so soon as you might cause more damage that way.

Would you mind if I ask what makes you interested regarding nose scars, Celaya?

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 12/24/2014 11:44 pm

lenlenlen, We are all in the same boat. I'm interested to see your progess just like others and with what we share here. I totally understand about being depressed and not wanting to show pictures. I have much more scars than you, but none on my nose. I have read that TCA cross has help with much success especially for scarring on the nose.

I can't give you estimation on how long you should wait til you do the next one. Each of us heals much differently(some much faster) than others. I would say check yourself in the mirror to see if you have fully heal til you try again. Just be careful not to go overboard. Maybe others here can give you better suggestion til you try again. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/29/2014 2:10 am

Hi celaya. Sorry have not been here for the past few days. The scar I treated with TCA on my nose did not even peel. But the ones on my right hand, peeled. Those where 2 chicken pox scars. It peeled after 5 days. The peeling of my skin is very thin. No changes with the skin so far.

The day i applied TCA on the chicken pox scar, the scar seemed to rise at once. Maybe because it was inflammed, knowing TCA is an acid. I dont know, but I have read that it would make my skin regenerate after some days and weeks.

I might try again a higher concentration after 2 weeks. The nose scar must hsve recovered by that time then. :)

I will still keep you posted Celaya. And anyway, where have you read the thread regarding TCA Cross on nose scar success?

Here is a thread I have been reading and it contains tons of information regarding TCA and successful persons who used it on their cheeks, temple area, nose, chin, etc. :)

On 12/25/2014 at 12:44 PM, Celaya said:

lenlenlen, We are all in the same boat. I'm interested to see your progess just like others and with what we share here. I totally understand about being depressed and not wanting to show pictures. I have much more scars than you, but none on my nose. I have read that TCA cross has help with much success especially for scarring on the nose.

I can't give you estimation on how long you should wait til you do the next one. Each of us heals much differently(some much faster) than others. I would say check yourself in the mirror to see if you have fully heal til you try again. Just be careful not to go overboard. Maybe others here can give you better suggestion til you try again. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress [Edited image out]

I forgot to mention, I used 15% TCA on the chicken oox scar. That was the one that peeled. :)

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/30/2014 7:11 pm

Hi everyone! I just applied 30% tca on my shallow scar on where the mustache grows. Will keep you updated! :)

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 01/16/2015 9:05 am

Hi everyone! The scar on my nose seemed to have risen fie about 40% during the 1st week. There was no actual peeling, maybe bec. my nose is too oily. But now, the scar looked deeper but still glbetter than the post treatment, maybe by 10%.

Willntry again next week. :) 30% concentration i guess ,

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 01/28/2015 10:26 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@tracyyy)

Posted : 03/23/2015 1:10 am

How has your nose scar improved? Did you give it another TCA treatment?

MemberMember
(@peterpan12)

Posted : 12/05/2016 3:07 pm

Hi tracy. It went back to its original size. Its me, lenlenlen. Still thinking on what treaments to do next.