Notifications
Clear all

Delivery Problem

MemberMember
(@suz8)

Posted : 12/20/2014 5:50 pm

Hi there.

i already order the product like 2 weeks ago but have not receive it yet.

on the tracking it said that "Your item could not be delivered on December 19, 2014 at 11:40 am in UNITED KINGDOM due to payment of charges. It is being held while the addressee is notified."

Why there is another payment of charges when i already paid for the shipment?!

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 12/20/2014 6:21 pm

I'm not from the UK, but I get similar customs charges in Canada as-well. This is usually from international shipments that require you to pay a customs fee or the applicable taxes of your country as it enters. They usually range from 20-40$ (Canadian) for me.

MemberMember
(@rahilawaka)

Posted : 05/23/2015 3:03 am

I am from South Africa and I was unaware that I would have to pay custom fees as well !! I assumed it was all included in the shipping fee which isn't all that cheap to begin with

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/23/2015 1:53 pm

I am from South Africa and I was unaware that I would have to pay custom fees as well !! I assumed it was all included in the shipping fee which isn't all that cheap to begin with

Hello Rahilawaka,

Thank you for contacting us. It sounds like there were duty fees imposed on your package. Basically, customs considers you an importer when purchasing products from another country. Before a package can enter the country, a customs official will decide whether or not duty fees should be imposed, and if so, how much. Unfortunately, these fees are beyond our control and must be paid by the importer in order to receive the package. We mention this on our International Shipping page.
"Other International Terms
1. We are not responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. Speak with your Customs office if you have any questions.
2. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
3. If for any reason the package is seized by Customs officials, we will not be able to issue a refund unless all products are returned in their original condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs officials, you are still responsible for any shipping charges.
4. Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, paypal, or by cash, check, or money order in U.S. funds.
5. You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply."
If you have any further questions or inquiries feel free to contact us at any time.
MemberMember
(@junee)

Posted : 05/24/2015 11:41 pm

OMG!!! it cost too much! i am in indonesia, i bought this acne regiment for about $44 dan the shipping fee about $43 and now after this product entering my country, i also must pay for another $30 ? OMG its really expensive...we all thought that all fees included in shipping fee.