Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NSX

Red marks

It wouldnt let me use the search option, sorry if there was a recent topic already about this.

Ive heard that bp gel slows down the healing process of zits causing red marks to last way longer. Ive had these red marks for about a week and a half, Ive drank lemon juice but I didnt have any results. Ive stopped using bp gel and I only wash my face now (just until the red marks go away).

Please let me know if you have heard of any other ways to make red marks fade faster. Thanks

some red marks last between 6 months and even a year,,some say that they have had red marks for 3 years! i suggest you use triluma,,or anything with Hydroquinone

retin a will help speed up the process. i had some persistant redmarks and i did retin-a-micro for about a month and they are almost gone. i can actually leave the house with out concealer now...it's fabulous!

What if you have redmarks on your back??

Ive had mine on my back for like 6 years now. cry.gif

Is their anyway of getting rid of that?? Duz accutane clear redmarks???

retin a will help speed up the process.  i had some persistant redmarks and i did retin-a-micro for about a month and they are almost gone.  i can actually leave the house with out concealer now...it's fabulous!

do you apply the retin a in the morning or night? i only applied the retin a every other night. my skin didn't get very irritated by it. perhaps it's irritating your skin.