Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EleFC

Only Thing That Has Been Working For Me Is Green Smoothie With Spinach And Adding Carrot To The Sidem

Hi!

I have been struggling with very bad break out all over My face for the past year( doctor would have put me on Accutane but i cannot take it for some Reasons and i wouldnt either) i still think mine Wasnt the worst but it was moderate/ severe.

I tried everything but nothing really cleared it up, ( antibiotics, duac, differin etc)

So recently i have been doing green smoothies and eating 1 carrot with olive oil each day and My skin is Getting much better, ( it has reduced My skins inflamation greatly)

You need to use oil( olive or coconut) with the smoothie cause the vitamin A and K are oil souble, means you dont get it if you dont consume oil with it.

My recepie:

1) Spinach 70 g( can be more also(

2.) 2 bananas ( for the taste )

3.) ginger ( bit for the taste)

4.) few slices of apple

5.) olive oil 1 teaspoon

6.) bit water

7.) bit juice

8.) sometimes Frozen strawberrys ( make it taste even better) :-)

9.) good quality puré honey

I drink it Once a day and i also eat 1 carrot per day and i add olive oil to it- within a week or 2 i Saw some improvement, so try it out and it might also help you :-)

Write comment if it helps you or has helped you!

Give it a try!

I never thought it would help me before i finally tried it

Happy Holidays:-)

Ele

post-441297-0-03960600-1418990653_thumb. in septemberpost-441297-0-82906700-1418990674_thumb. in november