Notifications
Clear all

Stopped Working?

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 12/19/2014 12:38 am

Hey all! I have been on the regime for... About a year and half?? The first few months were complete shit and it didn't really do anything for me but make a crusty mess out of my face. It wasn't untill after I decided to switch to only once a day using the treatment did it start to help... Which is weird because I thought they say when in doubt use more or whatever? So after switching to once a day of the treatment my skin actually got really good! It's stayed this way for months I only had like 5 new pimples a month about. Over the last few month though it seems like it's been losing its effect more and more...and I've been breaking out more often but now this last month it's been TERRIBLE like probably 10 active pimples on my face right now!! What is going on!!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 12/19/2014 2:35 pm

It's likely a change in your hormone levels. My daughter uses sulfur. It got her clear for some time and then it stopped working. So our esthetician ramped up her sulfur medication and she got clear again and has stayed clear.

You likely need a ramp up. We've had great results with Lumiplexion. Dan's products do not offer customization, which many people need. If you want to go the website www lumiplexion .com and send her a text or email. Tell her what your skin is like (a picture is better) and what products you're currently using. She will design a plan for you. Her products last a long time. We've gone to her for over 25 years.