Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marce

25 and still a virgin

I'm 19 and a virign.

Oddly enough I don't think my skin has anything to do with myself still being a virgin.

Not to sound like I'm on a high horse, but I've been told I'm pretty attractive.

I am saving myself for marriage. or so I think. haha.

And no, not for religious reasons.

Hell, if I made it this far, might as well save it for marriage.

Marce,

I know exactly how you feel as I feel the same way.

I haven't been able to come to terms with it or accept it. If I do figure out a way I want to spend my life helping others.

Right now, I am trying to fix the physical problems that are causing my psychological feelings. Maybe this will help.

I am not vain. I just want a normal face. I don't want scars and I don't want to be shy and afraid to go out at all ninja.gif .

I am seeing Dr. Y on Nov 22nd. He is considered one of the best dermatologists around. I am hoping he will fix my scars and my soul. However, along with the scars I still seem to get a pimple every now and then, and they all scar me.

eusa_pray.gif Someday eusa_pray.gif .

i am a virgin at the age of 22 but i know that acne has nothing to do with it. i am simply horrible with girls when it comes to romantic stuff. i mean i just don't know how to act on a date or how to get girls into bed. lol.gif i am a very out going person and also have a lot of girls as friends, but i have a hard time finding a girlfriend. maybe it's the only-child thing or maybe i am just bad when it comes dating. i am getting more and more desperate and scared that i might not ever find someone. eusa_wall.gif

Guest brokencocoon
i am a virgin at the age of 22 but i know that acne has nothing to do with it. i am simply horrible with girls when it comes to romantic stuff. i mean i just don't know how to act on a date or how to get girls into bed. lol.gif  i am a very out going person and also have a lot of girls as friends, but i have a hard time finding a girlfriend. maybe it's the only-child thing or maybe i am just bad when it comes dating. i am getting more and more desperate and scared that i might not ever find someone. eusa_wall.gif

What's the "only child" thing?

Is that some kind of attention issue or being selfish or something? eusa_think.gif

If you wanted to explain a bit about how you actually ARE in romantic situations, maybe you could get some advice here?  I mean, if you are looking for any advice?

Guest brokencocoon
well, as an only child, i have always been the center of attention and i am a bit selfish. and also since i have never really cared for anyone else like a brother or sister, i lack the sensitive and caring part that girls like. i guess i am so used to being single that i have a hard time picturing myself being in a relationship and caring for another person. damn , i think  i'm gonna be single for the rest of life! lol.gif  eusa_think.gif  eusa_wall.gif  ninja.gif

Guest agentx

turnin 21 and still a virgin ...

wait

nevermind ...

*waits for jeans response*

] x [

its not a big deal at all. if you worry about it, think about it too much, you're never going to get it. just go out and live life, and if it happens, and it eventually will if you're a decent guy, with good intentions, and the slightest amount of humor, you will do fine.

sex is overrated, dont get me wrong its great, but there is just way too much emphasis on it.

my best is advice is have a few beers, loosen up, and open yourself up to a few girls. if you get shot down, fukk her and try the next one. trust me normal guys get turned down by at least 3-5 girls till they hit it "big."

dont be intimidated by girls, act like your in control of the conversation, she is looking forward to having a good time, whether it be having sex or just having a good conversation, just as much as you are. she's human, she farts, burps, and puts on makeup to look pretty, don't be scared of girls.

anyways im sure your a cool person with a lot to offer, i think everyone can be interesting and cool to hang around, you just have to expose yourself to the girls and let them see that side of you and you'll be buying rubbers in no time.

I think society pressures people into "losing it" at an early age (to be cool).

I think that age doesn't make a difference.

I met lots of guys in high school and in university, but I just wanted my first time to be worthwile.

I was 20 when I lost my virginity, and it was to my first boyfriend.

Two years later, I'm still with the same guy.

I'm glad I waited.

It'll feel better if you actually meet someone that's really worth it.

i totally agree. i was only 15 when i lost my virginity, in a very drunken state. not something i want to remember, or something i really can remember. i had a lot of bitterness for a long time because of it. i wish it had been different, but since i can't change it, i don't go out now and have totally random sex because it's so wonderful when it means something.

i actually saw the guy last night, haven't seen him in months. he's in some deep drug binge and all the bitterness i felt for so long just melted, because look at his life now. it's sad.

I had lots of friends that lost it early too turtle.

And they have regrets, and anger over it.

I blame it on high school mentality.

Losing it and not being a virgin anymore is soooo glamourized my people (esp in high school).

Even for guys, its not a great experience.

It's akward and uncomfortable.

It's less uncomfy if the person you're with loves you - willing to be patient.

Guest *Clara

I'm 23 and still a virgin. Sure I've had my fantasies but I want a commitment.

eusa_naughty.gif Don't worry about it even Migits get married you will find someone eventually razz.gif the key is praying to god to lead you to the right person. Someone you will marry instead of just casual ---.

just go to a christian singles thing and tell em your a christian...knickers off straight away.....

boning someone you dont love is boring (for me) probably because half the time i`m too drunk to feel anything...back to the point....you aren`t really missing much.....the best shag i ever had was with my right hand.....i would pack soem more stolen lines and cliches into this post but i`ve let myself down too much already....good luck

Going on 27 and still pure! NOT ashamed at all either, and could care less if people call me a loser. The way I see it, you have sex with someone you love, otherwise you just end up getting burned in the end!

Dude, its really not bad at all....Girls(at least some I have been with) love the fact that your a virgin, they want to be the one to devirginized you. At least thats what the girl I was with the first time said...Also, dont feel bad becuase I had a girl break up with me becuase I didn't sleep with her in the 3 months we we're together...Hang in there buddy, you'll get yours!!!

Ohh, and if your tempted to just do it with the first person you can, just be careful, you dont want The Clap or anything...

Yo sex isn't a big deal. There is however a difference between just fucking and making love. Believe me. I don't really like one night stands because of my experience with them. The girls that I had them with wanted to be more than just freinds or whatever after that. So now I just only sleep with someone I am in a relationship with. When you are sleeping with someone in a relationship it takes you more than one time before you learn what types of things they like in bed. Then thats when you have great sex.

I am just being real

Guest OnlyJoe

To all the people who care about being a virgin........

JESUS i wish i still was eusa_wall.gif

Nuffin worse than regretting summink like that, especially when u swear to ureself ure in love, then just relise ure not. infactuation is a scary thing eek.gif

I try to keep a positive perspective about my lack of meaningful relationships, reminding myself that sometimes love just takes a vacation. An interminable, agonizingly lonely vacation. However... I like the drama free life. One night stands aren't the safest things to do in today's dirty world... so friends with benefits is the way to go, I guess.

People shouldn't feel bad about not losing their virginity early in life. It's a bigger deal to younger people, I think. When I was 19 and lost my virginity, I was already embarrased that I was still a virgin at that time. All of my friends had already been sexually active for a few years. I'm 25 now, and I've only had a couple of different partners. I notice now that a lot women my age and older actually admire that I haven't been with tons of people. I think as you mature, it becomes more respectable. Nobody wants to have sex with some sleezy mofo that lost their virginity at age 13 and has been with like 100 different people. That's not only unsafe with the amount of STD's you can contract, but it doesn't say much about a person's character either.