Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marce

25 and still a virgin

i don't think thats a big deal. Society makes it out it is. I'm in the same boat as you, but don't care really.

Hey I'm 21 and still a virgin sad.gif

I'm not bothered though ... I know I'll be the best lover in the world when I finally get intimate with a girl I love. biggrin.gif

Hopefully that'll happen a month or so down the line eusa_pray.gif

i agree with obi. i was young when it happened to me, too young. now i wish i had waited. take your time, find the right girl. make it mean something.

its not a matter of waiting. Its a matter of "no one wants you". And I'm sure itll be like that for me forever. Nick, you don't look bad looking at all !(if that avatar is you).

once again, i'm sorry that you feel that way about yourself. it really makes me sad.

i think that goes back to this issue of confidence. every girl here has agreed, a confident guy= an attractive guy. but i understand how it's hard to be confident when you feel the way you do. how old are you???

really, good luck with everything. i really wish you the best.

Yeah, listen to what everyone else is saying... it's really no big deal, better to wait for the one you love.. else, you would totally regret it.

Polkadots, I'm so saddened that you feel that way. I used to believe that I'd never be loved too.. but love comes when you least expect it. I know it'll come to you.. your beauty, both physically and within your soul, will shine through...

I guess. I have started work and in my second year of university so right now I am more stressed than I have ever been in my life. I get panic attacks doing presentations/social situations, my acne has kinda made me really nervous. Before acne, I was a very outgoing little kid. I meet some kids from school (as i have stayed in the area), and they notice how quiet I am. Its not really being shy, its more afraid of social situations. Confidence, I really don't think I have any. Its kinda sad I know but I don't know what to do. I can't take some days., I just walk out sometimes. I used to really depressed, crying every night a while back. But it isn't that bad now, as I am a little older, its alittle easier to cope with. Its just about getting used to it. I don't see my face changing any time soon.

Seriously, as for someone wanting me, thats a joke. I dno't particluarly like myself, why should anyone else?

Chow

I lost mine couple yars ago, I don't regret it eusa_dance.gif

I don't see the matter with waiting for the right person. TV makes it out to be like an important thing. I blame the media and bush, and fat little chuby kids that do drugs.

I lots my virginity... with the person I'm with now.

But, I think you shouldn't feel that way. If you find someone that is cool to you. And get to know that person more, go for it. It depends on you.

It really isn't a big deal...as long of you got something going for yourself, like school and work....If you stay at home and do shit, then thats a diffrent story.

Let me break it down for you...

All guys (most) want girls to be virgins. It's the exact same thing with girls, they want virgin guys.

i was on the main board and saw this as the newest post, if you made a post on being a virgin, you are obiously thinking about sex, so just go out and find another person.....there're always people looking for people, just remember fair market value (if your a 8, go for 8's etc.)....don't let me catch you with someone way below you or higher than you, 1 point differences only...enjoy

i was on the main board and saw this as the newest post, if you made a post on being a virgin, you are obiously thinking about sex, so just go out and find another person.....there're always people looking for people, just remember fair market value (if your a 8, go for 8's etc.)....don't let me catch you with someone way below you or higher than you, 1 point differences only...enjoy

i think waiting for a person who really means something to you makes the whole experience better.

sorry. i did. eusa_angel.gif

i mean, i can't lie and say i haven't had an occasional one night thing... i'm not as angelic as my avatar may suggest. wink.gif

i agree, being a virgin at 25 is totally fine. someone said it earlier that the media puts sooo much emphasis on having sex, and having sex young. craziness.

So let me get this straight: You think you're a virgin because you have acne? Umm...no. I don't really know what to say. If you're 25, you're a mature individual I assume, why is this even an issue? Make your choices and stick to them. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's personal why are you making it public? smile.gif

i have scars ... acne scars ... sad.gif

and i m very shy and have to confidence asking girls out etc ...

i know being a virgin isnt a big issue but i m just worried about my future on relationship + love + getting married rolleyes.gif