Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
duluxdog

Liver flush fun; Skeptic has a go

Well i've tried everything else under the sun do rid myself of my acne and scarring and hyperigmentation. My face is quite the mess. I've done Accutane, antibiotics, lotions, derms, the range. I have largely been skeptical of liver flushing in the past. But I think to myself that perhaps I should try it first. And see how it goes.

Next weekend I will be trying a 'liver flush' and i'll post my opinions and whatnot on here.

I was going to do the same thing, but I naturally grew out of my acne just recently and I am in otherwise perfect physical and mental health so theres no reason for me to.

It will be good for a skeptic to try this. Just don't become a born again liver flusher, I want an objective opinion.

Please read all through the threads and remember two very important things. If you have chronic acne, then you should flush until stones are gone, this may take a few if not many flushes; everyone is different. Two, you should do colon cleansing. You may have major breakouts if you don't do colon cleansing after a flush. Also, if you have candida due to antibiotic abuse, then flushing and colon cleansing may help, but probably won't totally clear you.

Acne is different with everyone.

I'm a skeptic. Not BenKweller "I'm so skeptical that I'm going to be smug and flippant without actually trying the procedure," but skeptical nonetheless. I'm desperate to clear my face.

Just finished my sixth flush - this was my first one with no stones. I must say that my skin has improved. I'm not yet sold on it, but the initial results are promising. I'll come to a final conclusion in about six months.

Please read all through the threads and remember two very important things.  If you have chronic acne, then you should flush until stones are gone, this may take a few if not many flushes; everyone is different.  Two, you should do colon cleansing.  You may have major breakouts if you don't do colon cleansing after a flush.  Also, if you have candida due to antibiotic abuse, then flushing and colon cleansing may help, but probably won't totally clear you.

I'm "I like facts more than CureZone.com bullshit" skeptical. Get it right Mr. "I like to be self righteous and rebellious but politically correct" skeptical.

Ben, there is such a thing as being skeptical but respectful at the same time.

I think you have a lot of great things to write, and I agree with you more often than not. However, it's hard for me understand your main point when it's so clouded by vitriol.

Thanks for calling me rebellious, by the way. Self-righteous I knew about, but I never considered myself rebellious. Feels nice.

Please read all through the threads and remember two very important things.  If you have chronic acne, then you should flush until stones are gone, this may take a few if not many flushes; everyone is different.  Two, you should do colon cleansing.  You may have major breakouts if you don't do colon cleansing after a flush.  Also, if you have candida due to antibiotic abuse, then flushing and colon cleansing may help, but probably won't totally clear you.

Slow healing can be attributed to many things such as a vitamin/mineral deficiency. People who don't get enough copper or Vit. C for instance, have poor healing. You're mind is an extremely powerful healer as well. People who pray heal faster. I think this is because their mind is so focused on positive things and they believe that somethign actually is happening that their body reacts to thier brain sending these signals and one of the consequences is healing. After all everything we do, besides vital functions are a result of the conditioning we deliver to our brain.

I'm also interested in neural programming and binaural beats. You heal faster in your sleep because your brainwaves are at a slower pace(to put it simply). However there are many ways to get your brainwaves close to the Theta stage(the only way to get to delta is if your brain goes off to it, which you can't control unfortunately as this is the stage with optimal healing).

I agree with you, blackbirdbeatle. Positive thinking triggers production of endorphins and other positive neurotransmitters that can ultimately speed up healing.