Notifications
Clear all

Moisturizer Restricted To Age?

MemberMember
(@ristoboriso)

Posted : 12/16/2014 3:48 pm

I found this moisturizer(Gerovital Plant Moisturizing Cream)[Edited link out] that on it's page clearly says it's for age 20+. So I was wondering can I use it since I'm only 15? Does it contain some chemicals that can cause problems to persons under the age of 20?

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 12/27/2014 3:53 pm

On 12/17/2014 at 2:48 AM, RistoBoriso said:

I found this moisturizer(Gerovital Plant Moisturizing Cream)[Edited link out] that on it's page clearly says it's for age 20+. So I was wondering can I use it since I'm only 15? Does it contain some chemicals that can cause problems to persons under the age of 20?

The cream has reverse aging properties. If you use it at age 15 it will transform you to look like a pre-teen.

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 12/31/2014 4:32 pm

On 12/28/2014 at 2:53 AM, Torquemonster said:
On 12/17/2014 at 2:48 AM, RistoBoriso said:

The cream has reverse aging properties. If you use it at age 15 it will transform you to look like a pre-teen.

Torquemonster is being a troll.

Of course you can use the moisturizer if you find it works for you. It's just targeted towards more mature skin, which tends to be drier and more sensitive. It also probably targets fine lines and aging spots. But it's not going to harm you.