Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ally

Good cheap moisturizer...

Im using dermalogica moisturizer right now, and its really good, but it costs about £25 for a tube that only last a couple of months. And there is a lot of other things Id rather spend my money on.

So... any cheaper alternatives?

I just use Vitamin E Moisturiser cream from superdrug, it's for all skin types and it's not greasy or anything. I've found Vitamin E helps fade red marks, I don't know maybe it's just me. It costs about two pound. It's usually by all the spot cream stuff.

i have recently purchased a godly moisturiser. garnier pure A. it closes pores too, and it smells nice biggrin.gif i worry about stuff smelling bad, im to fussy for a guy lol

I just use Vitamin E Moisturiser cream from superdrug, it's for all skin types and it's not greasy or anything. I've found Vitamin E helps fade red marks, I don't know maybe it's just me. It costs about two pound. It's usually by all the spot cream stuff.

I recommend Urbanrites Face Relief moisturiser which you can buy from most Superdrug stores or from www.urbanrites.com.

Its non-greasy, alcohol-free, fragrance free, contains vitamins A,E and pro-vitamin B5, non-comedogenic, and also formulated with anti-oxidants.

I use it regularly as part of my daily regime, and its kept me breakout free since I started using it - also good for dry skin.

Its the hounds gonads!!! cool.gif

I recommend Urbanrites Face Relief moisturiser which you can buy from most Superdrug stores or from www.urbanrites.com.

Its non-greasy, alcohol-free, fragrance free, contains vitamins A,E and pro-vitamin B5,  non-comedogenic, and also formulated with anti-oxidants.

I use it regularly as part of my daily regime, and its kept me breakout free since I started using it - also good for dry skin.

Its the hounds gonads!!!  cool.gif

im gonn a try the superdrug vit e range does anyone no if they do a toner i can only find cleanser and cream,ta.x

I really like L'Oreal Purezone's moisturiser, its cheap compared to the Dermatoliga stuff you were using. I find it really good - unlike the rest of the Purezone range but don't get me started on that again......

I've been using the Superdrug Vit E moisturiser for a couple of weeks too. It seems to be good and hasn't caused me to break out. The scent's a bit strong for my liking, but that's a small price to pay!

I was using Neutrgena's Visibly Clear Oil Free moisturiser (with salicylic acid), but found it made my face too dry and irritated..

So good ol' Superdrug it is, for now! smile.gif

I switched to this about 2 days ago, I have been using Neutrogenas spf 15 day lotion. I liked it and it was effective along with dans regimine throughout the summer, almost clearing my skin 100%. However as the weathers turned colder in England my skins been dry and red and thought id swith to a heavier moisturiser. So I went for the eucerin, initial impressions were great, really light, easily applied, not greasy. However, 2 days in and i seem to have a small breakout, i mean small, hardly noticeable but i dont want it to get any worse. It says on the link that this stuff doesnt block pores....but not on the bottle, wondering if this is why im breaking out a little. Any suggestions? sorry to ramble.

i have recently purchased a godly moisturiser. garnier pure A. it closes pores too, and it smells nice biggrin.gif  i worry about stuff smelling bad, im to fussy for a guy lol

Guest Keeley

i love ganier pure A! it smells like cucumber- i like that!

Ive found the best moisturizer.... its the nivea for men stuff, really cheap and keeps your skin moist the whole day.