Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm new to this site. Just to introduce myself. My names Megan. I'm 18years old. Even though everyone thinks i have a nice figure. I know I don't. Because I have major scaring all over my chest. It starts from two inches after my colar bone to all over my breasts. Its small yet all over so its very noticeable..spot discoularisation. cry.gif

I am so ashammed of my body. I never wear tops that you can see it. Ive tried putting makeup there but it doesnt work very well. Right now. I started to get weak chemical peals once a week for six weeks on my chest. im using a lighting cream also. I've been to a skin doctor and they gave me the cream 'retrieve'..which is apparently a good cream, yet didnt seem to work on me..or improve. Nothing seems to work. Im hoping the treatment im doing will work.

I feel really terrible about myself and self image. I guess, as well as any suggestions as to what to do..I really need some support as well. Is anyone else in my situation..can feel my pain..understands when i cry how it feels. cry.gif

Has anyone actually been free'd from the cruise of acne scarring. eusa_think.gif

PS. Please feel free to email me. Id love to hear from anyone in the same/simular situation to me. [email protected] thanks