Notifications
Clear all

Devastating Acne Scars.

MemberMember
(@scarredlife95)

Posted : 12/13/2014 10:11 am

Hi. Yes I know I look horrible in the pic and I can't be bothered to even try to look good because my acne scars will ruin everything anyway.

Main point: Any suggestions on what type of scar removal would you recommend for my scars? And is it possible to tell me what type of scars I have? Deeply appreciated!

I just can't accept my scars no matter how hard I try to ignore them. People tell me my scars aren't obvious but to me they are. I want to get them removed not for other's attention, but for my own confidence. I don't want to live a life where I get depressed just by looking at my own reflection.

post-440352-0-97710800-1418483476_thumb.

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 12/13/2014 11:39 am

Your scars don't look bad at all. Have you tried dermarolling?

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 12/13/2014 3:30 pm

your scars are not bad and not deep. no one should judge you like that.

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 12/13/2014 4:33 pm

Honestly, they aren't very noticeable. They don't look bad! And you don't look horrible, you look cute! :D

Try dermarolling.

Or if you have deep pockets, you can go to a dermatologist and get a filling or laser resurfacing.

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 12/13/2014 5:00 pm

Your scars are concentrated in a pretty small area on each side. I'd use the dermastamp, but I hate the dermaroller so I'm bias. The stamp is less likely to cause little tears under the surface.

You're beautiful though. I know this is for you to feel confident which is what matters, but I think you should know. Especially if you consider that a bad picture! Be patient, there is hope. There's been drastic improvements from other members.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/13/2014 7:03 pm

Chemical peels and microneedling

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 12/14/2014 7:28 am

Nothing is 100% in removal Acne Scars I'm sorry to tell you. Yes you can definitely get improvement by Dermarolling, Chemical Peels, and Fraxel Re:Pair (laser resurfacing). The type of acne scars you have looks to be mostly Scarred pores on your cheeks and a few ice picks. Just so you know some procedures do carry some risks and could make things worst. So be careful and do your homework when choosing your Doctor.