Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My lips are falling off because of the accutane ( its split right down the middle because i got kicked in the face) i have my acne, and all that. and this kid says, What happened to your face? (he was a 6th grader, i am a freshman) i replied asking when did his dad start molesting him and if that was why he was so fucked up, well the kiddywink i was talking to before trying to recruit for the football team, mubbled its acne. I was like YEY! we actually have a clever one here, shook his hand and walked away. my friend on the other hand, stayed and chewed him out. when he came back to me, he couldnt stop laughing. then he reassured me the TANE was working and told me to wait for a little bit. after a couple seconds the kid comes around the corner with grease and ketchup on his face. so apparently my friend smeared french fries in his face. good friend eh?!?

pointless post, i am venting! am i too vicious to lash out at a 6th grader asking what went wrong in his childhood?

Guest brokencocoon
My lips are falling off because of the accutane ( its split right down the middle because i got kicked in the face) i have my acne, and all that. and this kid says, What happened to your face? (he was a 6th grader, i am a freshman) i replied asking when did his dad start molesting him and if that was why he was so fucked up, well the kiddywink i was talking to before trying to recruit for the football team, mubbled its acne. I was like YEY! we actually have a clever one here, shook his hand and walked away. my friend on the other hand, stayed and chewed him out. when he came back to me, he couldnt stop laughing. then he reassured me the TANE was working and told me to wait for a little bit. after a couple seconds the kid comes around the corner with grease and ketchup on his face. so apparently my friend smeared french fries in his face. good friend eh?!?

pointless post, i am venting! am i too vicious to lash out at a 6th grader asking what went wrong in his childhood?

i didnt quite get ur story it didnt seem to flow eusa_think.gif yer tht is a bit of a harsh comment u made but i dont knw i wasnt there,was he being a smartass about ur face?????yer i guess it would of pissed me off aswell mad.gif

When i was in 6th grade i don't think i really knew what acne was. I just never really noticed those sorts of things except if someone had it extremely bad then i thought it was something else that happened to him. So you can't completely blame the kid even though it's rude he probably truely didn't know. Like i remember riding the bus home in 6th grade and some kid had bad acne and i asked to someone else what happened to him(luckily i wasn't rude enough to directly ask the kid with the acne even though i wouldn't of known i was being rude) and the kid i asked said he had a sandblaster accident. And at the time i actually believed and didn't get it til a few years later.

you would have stabbed him had you found a handy box cutter?

This isn't helping. And you might get sued for child molestation yourself. eusa_boohoo.gif

you would have stabbed him had you found a handy box cutter?

This isn't helping. And you might get sued for child molestation yourself.  eusa_boohoo.gif