Clear all

My Attempt To Diminish The Temple Demons

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/04/2014 6:27 pm

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/04/2014 7:15 pm

My first treatment of Enerjet was just over 2 weeks ago. It basically works by shooting needles into the scarring aiming to boost collagen under the skin.

The process is fairly easy going, not much pain, and lasted around 20 or 30 minutes.

There is a lot of swelling after the treatment but that died down a lot the following day. The downtime is definitely a few days, and it took a week for the swelling to go down completely.

The first image below is 2 hours after treatment.

2nd image is 24 hours after

3rd image is day 3

4th image is 1 week after.

5th image is 2 weeks after treatment.

The scarring is still very much evident but the skin definitely feels a lot smoother.

The bottom picture is two different photos of the right temple.

The one on the left is after working a 12 hour shift where the skin is at its worst. The pic on the right was around lunch time.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/06/2014 6:00 pm

The swelling is a good sign. I wish you look and i'm sure you'll be happy with your results down the road.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/06/2014 9:54 pm

The swelling is a good sign. I wish you look and i'm sure you'll be happy with your results down the road.

Thank you. Still a very long way to go, but it's a start.

My next treatment is with infini in a couple of weeks, which I will update on here.

MemberMember
(@fork889)

Posted : 12/07/2014 7:23 pm

Goodluck with your treatments, I see a definite improvement from just your first one.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/20/2014 11:53 am

The pics below were taken 4 weeks after the Enerjet treatment. I tried to take them in the worst lighting possible to show them in their fully glory.

Definitely happy with the first treatment of Enerjet. It's made the scarring look a little less angry!

I had my first treatment of Infini a couple of days ago which I will update pics next week. It's just swelling at the moment.

MemberMember
(@roman95)

Posted : 12/20/2014 12:31 pm

looking good bud hope you continue to see more and more improvement!

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/20/2014 2:13 pm

Great improovenent definitely see a difference in texture!

Mind sharing where you're getting your procedure and cost?

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/20/2014 3:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

Certainly. I'm getting the treatment at Phi-Clinic on Harley Street in London.

1 treatment of Enerjet was 500.

1st treatment of Infini that I had on Thursday was also 500.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/22/2014 6:23 pm

This is how the skin looks 3 days after the Infini treatment I had. It's still very much scabby and slightly swollen.

I'm hoping to see at least some sort of improvement but the way the skin looks now with the swelling I'm really not sure if I will.

The recovery for inifni is certainly a lot easier than Enerjet, no where near as much swelling; but I'd obviously rather have a longer recovery it meant there would be improvements.

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 12/28/2014 4:02 am

Hi templeofdoom

Just had a look at your before and after pics, Enerjet has really worked here for you! I can see a slight difference from your Infini treatment too, however you'll have to wait and see once the swelling declines. I think a course of laser might really help to even your outer layer of skin.... either way there's a huge improvement. From what I know, skin around the temple area is very tender, so you'll see great results in comparison to the cheek area.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/28/2014 8:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

The Infini treatment unfortunately hasn't made any difference at all to the temple areas now that the swelling has gone down, however it has made a slight difference to my forehead, the skin looks a bit tighter.

Think I might go with 1 more enerjet instead of infini - and then try fraxel laser. My next appointment won't be until early February.

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 12/30/2014 6:21 pm

Interesting to hear that you've had below average results from Infini...... I would complain about this as you've just spent chunk of cash on something which didn't work, you should get a slight discount on your next treatment. That money would have been better spent on Laser or Enerjet.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 01/01/2015 7:38 pm

Good point!! - I'll see how it looks in a few weeks because they did say give it 6 - 8 weeks to see an improvement.

It's just very difficult to remain focused and positive during the treatment process, that's the thing, I'm sure you'll know what I mean.

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 01/14/2015 5:35 pm

HI templeofdoom

I hope you're well.

How is your skin looking now since your last treatment?

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 01/14/2015 6:54 pm

Hi mate,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There is a very slight improvement I think following the infini. Not so much in the scarring, but more the skin itself.

Basically, before I had any of these treatments; when I rubbed my finger across the damaged areas it literally felt like I was rubbing sandpaper, now it feels a lot more like skin again. I'm looking forward to getting the next treatment now.

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 03/15/2015 6:33 pm

Hi templeofdoom

I hope you're well, Did you go for enerjet again???

I'm starting to get anxious about my scaring again, the Energet certainly made a difference however my skins still needs more TLC....

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 06/20/2015 5:07 am

Hello, it's been a while since I've updated this as I've only just had my 3rd treatment, which is a 2nd Enerjet treatment.

Isn't swelling a wonderful thing...

Hoping to see a bit of difference again after this clear in a few days.

MemberMember
(@yola4)

Posted : 09/13/2016 10:05 am

Good improvement so far! Now that over a year has gone by, what does your temple area look like? Did you get any further treatments?