Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frozenblizz

Never totally clear...

I can never get completely clear, it seems as though i have on average 6 small pimples. When i kill a few, they seem to be replaced by more. It's like a never ending cycle. I'm not depressed at all, i've been on the regimen for about a year now and it keeps them all small. I just wish i could be totally clear. Are people using the regimen at some points completely clear?

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm never completely clear while using the regimen. It's frustrating, but I guess I'm grateful for how much bp helps my face, because I've seen how awful it can get when I slacked off on the regimen. I really think stress, sleep, and environment (humid/dry, sunny/cloudy) are factors, so maybe you'll have better results than me if you stick with it for a few more months.

Oh, didn't catch that you've been on it for a year. Hmmm....maybe it's time to try some modifications to your regimen? Like maybe try using a C&C blackhead scrub (very gently, don't actually scrub!) as your cleanser and see if it improves.

Same here. its been a year so far and its way better than before the regimen but these freaking scars are killing me.

hey,

you should try using bio-oil or some sort of rose hip oil. only use it at night tho becoz it makes ur skin really shiny! it takes a while for it to reduce the red marks but it should work...

hey,

you should try using bio-oil or some sort of rose hip oil. only use it at night tho becoz it makes ur skin really shiny! it takes a while for it to reduce the red marks but it should work...

I also feel like I will never get completely clear, even if there aren't any active pimples, all the red marks start to show up easier.