Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StandingAlone

Kyle's Long Road Out of Hell

I have had acne for about 4 years now and i have been from mild to severe and everything inbetween. this shit has taken so much out of me and i guess the main reason i'm doing this is to track my progress and to keep myself motivated.

i am curently on doxy. and wash my face in the mornings with C&C blackhead clearing scrub 2-3 times a day, taking 2 multi vitimens and applying bp at night. this has gotten me clear from most of my acne but the red marks are still there.

i guess i could write a book on my story but i dont have the time or the strength to look back on it all again but i tend to alot. i compare my skin to others and it just brings me down so low.

this regimen is simple. no masterbation. through my struggle i've relized a connection between the two. at least for me. so for now i'll just post how this affects my skin along with the regimen that i described erlier. i'll have to start tomorrow cause i already done it today dammit!

current skin conditioin: red marks on lower right half of face mostly, some on chin, a few zits. eusa_wall.gif