Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drummerman

for all the people who are havin a bad day:

hahaha thats reallly funny, what a fat slob!!!!!!

but seriously, i have learnt not to laugh at ppl now that i know how bad it feels to get laughed at. at least hes got clear skin which i shall nv have.

if i didnt know better i'd say that you're the guy in the pic am i right?

look man, basically you look alot better than i do trust me on that one.

if i didnt know better i'd say that you're the guy in the pic am i right?

look man, basically you look alot better than i do trust me on that one.

What's funny is that our pictures are most likely being shamelessly distributed on other forums with this same exact tagline.

I always wondered what I'd do if there was a pic of me around the internet with the words, "Don't end up like this guy" above my head.

I sincerely doubt anyone would want that posted about them, yes?

This thread is exactly why I never want to post my pic on this (or any other) message board --- I would feel terrible if I found out that people were using my image to make fun of! sad.gif

I do admit, however, that I have on rare occasions sent pics of myself to people here on acne.org that I trust --- I just hope (and PRAY) that those people who have seen them all have the maturity and respect to keep my photos private and not share them with anyone under any circumstance. This is something that is important to me, because if the situation were reversed I would NEVER share anyones photo without thier permission.

So even with that all said, the guy in the pic above seems pretty normal to me. Not sure what all the commentary is about....?

Guest agentx
What's funny is that our pictures are most likely being shamelessly distributed on other forums with this same exact tagline.

I always wondered what I'd do if there was a pic of me around the internet with the words, "Don't end up like this guy" above my head.

I sincerely doubt anyone would want that posted about them, yes?

Personally, making fun of others does not make me feel better about myself.

Okay, so he's overweight.

I have acne.

Both flawed - but isn't everybody?

I'm waiting 'til someone has a pic up on another website of them with the words, "What a gross loser."

People w/ acne should be the first to step up and say, "This kind of shit needs to stop."