Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Please Save Me :$

MemberMember
(@en1gma)

Posted : 12/01/2014 5:21 pm

Hello fellow acne sufferers! Whether your acne is mild or severe doesn't really matter, i i think acne is a really unfortunate thing overall. So, im starting this group a little late, im on my fifth day, nothing has happened... Taking 20mg a day, scared at the IB, crossing fingers, praying, and everything in between. I invite you to document your tane progress alongside me! So we can share the zitty, the clear, the down and the happy days! Cheerio!

-Ana

MemberMember
(@majorpackerfan)

Posted : 12/01/2014 9:06 pm

It'll work girlie :)

Accutane is a proven, effective cure on acne. Don't worry about it, it is gonna do its job. Just have to give it time..

The problem with many people is they tell themselves that it won't work, so it can't work because they won't allow it too.

Relax and take a deep breathe, your skin will be clear soon.

Look Forward to Hearing back Good News :)

MemberMember
(@en1gma)

Posted : 12/02/2014 9:13 am

It'll work girlie :)

Accutane is a proven, effective cure on acne. Don't worry about it, it is gonna do its job. Just have to give it time..

The problem with many people is they tell themselves that it won't work, so it can't work because they won't allow it too.

Relax and take a deep breathe, your skin will be clear soon.

Look Forward to Hearing back Good News :)

Thanks for replying! I also hope it clears me up. My doc told me my acne was no biggie but i think its enough to make me uncomfortable.

Have you gone through accutane? If you dont mind me asking, that is.

MemberMember
(@majorpackerfan)

Posted : 12/02/2014 7:14 pm

I have not, but I have tried everything underneath accutane. I have finally decided to start it, derm appointment is setup for this Thursday. Really excited to have clear skin :)

MemberMember
(@en1gma)

Posted : 12/03/2014 12:39 am

I have not, but I have tried everything underneath accutane. I have finally decided to start it, derm appointment is setup for this Thursday. Really excited to have clear skin :)

Awesome! Then keep me updated with your progress! Have a nice day!