Notifications
Clear all

Horrible Red Marks And Rolling Acne Scars.

MemberMember
(@dmanster)

Posted : 11/30/2014 3:39 am

I have the worst scarring ever i feel like you have no damn idea how much this has effected me, i once didn't leave my house for like 2 years, i can't look at people i'm hopeless i hate working, i hate life, everything blows for me. I can't be normal at all like everyone else. Lately the past 5 months or so I've been really trying to crack down on healing myself, but it just doesn't seem possible now. It seems the same or getting worse, i've pretty much cured all of my acne, i just have scars everywhere...mostly red marks all over my back (not acne). And some on my chest. I also have rolling acne scars I've been recently trying to use a 1.0 MM Dermaroller to see if that helps, but i just feel like there is no change. Is there any advice or anything you guys have done to clear up red marks and harsh looking skin? Mine just..looks like the worst skin ever. I'll show pics, which i'm so insecure it's hard for me to even post pictures on here to anonymous people. I'm an extremely beautiful guy if i wasn't hiding under all this scarring. What really makes me want to commit suicide is how long and hard I've tried fighting this and i'm suppose to see my gf in like a month, but my dermatology appointment isn't until 3 months...in february. I feel doomed and need any advice on like vitamin C serum? Or anything that helps fade or diminish these things :( maybe makeup to hide it for now? Idk :(

post-408402-0-47172400-1417336746.jpg

post-408402-0-94540800-1417336768.jpg

post-408402-0-31705900-1417336774.jpg

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/30/2014 5:33 am

Red marks fade with time. Acne scars can be corrected by dermabrasion. They aren't even that bad dude! Keep your head up high, others have it worse than you do.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/30/2014 7:49 pm

never seen severe acne on neck before

hows your diet ?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 11/30/2014 7:55 pm

Subcision + Suction on Cheeks, as for the neck I really have no experience to tell you the truth, I hope others on here can help you out!

MemberMember
(@dmanster)

Posted : 11/30/2014 8:40 pm

Thanks for the comments

never seen severe acne on neck before

hows your diet ?

I feel mines pretty bad and i have like white spots on the back of my neck too, don't know what those are. Not sure how to get ride of it :( and the front of my neck i just had red marks like deep red marks inside the skin and it looks rough and scaley..my diet isn't that great i just eat what i want and sometimes eat a few bananas a day maybe an apple every few days usually eat crappy like microwave stuff or fast food. I don't eat a lot though, i'm skinny.

Subcision + Suction on Cheeks, as for the neck I really have no experience to tell you the truth, I hope others on here can help you out!

yeh my cheeks are really bad :( so deformed...you think that'll work?

MemberMember
(@scarredemon)

Posted : 02/18/2015 11:39 am

Hey Dmanster,

How are things coming along? I understand your fear and the amount of stress you are going through. If your significant other truly loves you, your flaws would matter to her.

Having said that, to combat these demons, you have to be realistic. The pitted scars, even with the best treatment might not revert your previous skin back to 100% smoothness.

However, there are definitely treatments to improve them significantly. Bearing in mind that you need to allow adequate time for the result to show.

1) Keep up with the derma-rolling which will produce collagen to make the pitted areas more shallower. Many have recommended the application of Vitamin C serum immediately after derma-rolling for maximum absorption.

2) No doubt, ablative lasers would give a far better satisfaction since the laser destroys the scar tissues much more effectively, thus making ones appearance smoother. This, however, have some setbacks such as downtime (the more aggressive the treatment, the better the outcome; you are looking into minimum 7 days of redness and scabbing, depending on the setting and ones healing capabilities) & cost. Subcision on your cheeks in combination with laser would produce beautiful results.

3) As for the hyper-pigmentation marks, products containing Vitamin C, arbutin, retinol, AHA or BHA have shown to reduce the pigment severity. Be mindful that using of sunblock is imperative.

4) As for a quick tip, makeup would surely help with your confidence and anxiety issue. Go to your local drugstore and pick up a tinted moisturizer, which is the easier purchase rather than having to pick a whole selection of foundation from Mac or Sephora. Would it cover the redness completely? I dont think so. But it would surely make a difference.

Im happy youre seeing a dermatologist as well. A professional would help to sort out your needs. Give it time buddy and soon things will settle for the better.

Cheers,

Scarredemon

MemberMember
(@pr45)

Posted : 02/18/2015 8:46 pm

Maybe grow a beard, that would cover a lot of it

MemberMember
(@sanctifieddew)

Posted : 10/15/2017 4:20 pm

Go on accutane ! it's a last resort but it works! it will get rid of the discoloration as well as the acne. 6 months after that, do subcission with suction followed by a fully ablative laser. 80 % improvement !