Notifications
Clear all

What Is Your Skincare Routine?

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/28/2014 7:15 am

Hey guys. I wanted to konw everyone skin care routine.

Could you kindly post yours below? And also post what the severity of your acne is or was, and how your skin feels atm (is it dry after your skin care routine? Does it get oily? Or is it perfect for your skin?

MemberMember
(@xdevochkax)

Posted : 11/28/2014 7:35 am

AM:

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Rosewater (as a toner)

Aveeno Protect & Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream as an eye cream

PM:

Same cleanser & toner

Avocado oil as a moisturizer & "eye cream"

I'm going into my third month of Accutane right now (my acne was pretty moderate prior to going on it) and my skin gets fairly dry if I don't keep it greased up. I had normal/dry skin to begin with, though.

MemberMember
(@fouzi94)

Posted : 11/28/2014 11:26 am

wash my face twice with a soap called ''AB+'' ....and i guess that's it lol

the soap removes all the oil from my face but after an hour or so ...my face is no longer dry ...instead it becomes normal ...but 10 hours later ...it goes very oily again so i wash my face a second time ....sometimes i wash it 3 times a day if i get sweaty or dirty

i just stopped accutane 2 months a go due to side effects ....and by using this soap and my super clean diet (no sugar (expect fruit) no gluten ...no dairy ...no junk food ...not too much fruits ..no soy (vegetable oil) ) i think its reducing my acne breakouts ....also staying stress free is important

also i change my pillowcase everyday (or wash it) ....i shave with a single blade razor...and i dont touch my face or let anything touch it

hope this helps you

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 11/28/2014 1:45 pm

I just started this regimen yesterday of

A.M.- wash face with cetaphil face wash,

Apply neutrogena 2.5% bp spot cream, and neutrogena combination skin oil free moisterizer and then apply a very thin later of milk of moganesia after moisterizer dries (usually 5 minutes) to control face oil throughout the day.

P.M.- same routine except I don't use milk of magnesia.

And then once or twice a week I use a green exfoliating mask to get rid of the dead skin cells.

Also if I get a really bad pimple I will also take 2 or 3 ibuprofen for inflammation and pain.

Along with all this, I cut out dairy, trying I eat organic and trying to eat as little gluten as possible.

I also take a multivitamin and fish oil capsule as well to balance my hormones. You'd think after all that I'd have flawless skin haha but I don't. I have mild to maybe moderate acne?

I drink lots of water and no caffiene or soda either! Talk about stressful

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 11/30/2014 1:04 am

Skin care Regimen:

AM:

-Cleanser: Kojie San kojic acid soap.

-Moisturizer: Nature's Pearl Muscadine 20 Ultra Rich Lotion

PM:

-Moisturizing Oil: Camellia Oil

-Mask: Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off
- Exfoliator: St. Ives Apricot Scrub
-Toner: HADA LABO Shiro-jyun Clear Lotion
MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 11/30/2014 2:05 pm

I'm sorry but I always see your posts and am always interested In hearing what you have to say but I'm in my cell phone and can never read your comic sans writing.... I don't get the point of it either :/ translation? Bigger font? Help.

Skin care Regimen:

AM:

-Serum: Vitamin C serum

-Sunscreen: Eltamd UV clear SPF 46

PM:

-Serum: Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum

-Creme: Purebess Snail School Recovery Gel Cream

-Moisturizing Oil: Camellia Oil

-Mask: Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off

- Exfoliator: St. Ives Apricot Scrub

MemberMember
(@naturald)

Posted : 12/02/2014 9:43 am

I have always found that keeping it simple & gentle works best. Too much just aggravates my acne.

I do the below every evening (some people may need to do it 2 times a day but 1 works for me)

Purechimp super cleanser

Purechimp super one

That is all and my skin is the best it's looked in 10 years probably. Also if you can I recommend treating acne from within. Diet, lifestyle etc as these all effect your hormones.

MN121188 liked