Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mdawg202

derms regimen, questions

hey i went to a derm (IMO i didn't really need it, but parents wanted to go anyway. o well)

she gave me 8% bp wash, some antibiotic clindamax, and retin-a .04%

ok well this is different, but i don't know if i should just stop using bp every day? she never told me to stop using the bp i was using twice a day and there's bp in the wash, but i read somewhere that you can't use retin-a and bp together confused.gif

anyone else try the antibiotic, did a google search already though, but i just want to see some feedback smile.gif

thx for reading, I had more questions and wanted to talk to her and all, but she was treating at least 2 other patients at the same time, in different rooms, and kept leaving doubt.gif well i hope she gave me the right prescription, anything i should know? smile.gif

hey i went to a derm (IMO i didn't really need it, but parents wanted to go anyway. o well)

she gave me 8% bp wash, some antibiotic clindamax, and retin-a .04%

ok well this is different, but i don't know if i should just stop using bp every day? she never told me to stop using the bp i was using twice a day and there's bp in the wash, but i read somewhere that you can't use retin-a and bp together confused.gif

anyone else try the antibiotic, did a google search already though, but i just want to see some feedback smile.gif

thx for reading, I had more questions and wanted to talk to her and all, but she was treating at least 2 other patients at the same time, in different rooms, and kept leaving  doubt.gif well i hope she gave me the right prescription, anything i should know? smile.gif

thx, yea its topical cream btw

I read t hat you're not suppoesed to use bp with retin-a, does this apply with bp wash and regular bp, like dans?

and is it ok to mix the retin-a with moisturizer, or what kind would be best to mix it with