Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been in love with a girl for about 15 months now, and she lives about 3000 miles away and we've never met.

In 15 days I will meet her, because I got a job and saved up my money and things, for her.

I have mild(?) acne, but I have really bad acne on my back/shoulders.

I need to go there to meet her and spend time with her, but sometimes, I just don't want to, or feel like I can't.

This upsets me so much it's unbelieveable, and I am starting to cry just thinking about meeting her, but that's mostly tears of joy, but anyway.

I need to hide my body, but I basically can't, and she can't see my back/shoulders.

What am I meant to do?

smile and make the best of it, she must think pretty highly of you as well to agree to meeting you. she likes you already...no worries biggrin.gif

Bro im in the same boat as you. I met a girl on web cam about 6 months ago. We never met but i def want to. A few weeks ago I got down on myself cus of my acne and told her i wasent worth her time. Anyway she got mad and diddent talk to me for a couple days. I felt bad so I sent her a gift

Since then I have talked with her but i feel like things arent the same. I dont know what to do

Don't worry too much, if you enjoy the time with her you will have no time to concentrate on your acne.

Although I must warn you that written communication is different from verbal, face-to-face confrontation.

Don't worry too much, if you enjoy the time with her you will have no time to concentrate on your acne.

Although I must warn you that written communication is different from verbal, face-to-face confrontation.

thats cool man...good luck an' all....im going down to see my gf this weekend...and shes like 260 miles away...so its not quite the same...but close!!

make the best of it, fuck your skin.

Isn't facial acne more of a big deal to people?

The face is the first thing you present to the world anyways.

If she has no prob with facial acne, she shouldn't be too concerned about body acne.

We speak on the phone for hours everyday, but I know face-to-face is going to be very different.

And Nick, just tell her about your acne and, basically if she doesn't want to speak anymore then she's not worth it... I told my girlfriend about it(well face acne anyway) and she didn't mind at all

I wish I knew what to do sad.gif

Hey Guider,

It sounds like your expectations are pretty reasonable.  And if you've already been able to tell her about your acne (i.e., you've felt comfortable enough), that's a good sign, too.

I'll bet she's feeling a little nervous, too...this is normal, and actually a good sign!

DON'T WORRY!  Have fun!

15 months is a pretty long time.. by this time you'd have liked each other for his/her personality, and def not looks coz it's only an online thing.

I wouldn't worry if i were you.. eusa_angel.gif

15 months is a pretty long time.. by this time you'd have liked each other for his/her personality, and def not looks coz it's only an online thing.

I wouldn't worry if i were you..  eusa_angel.gif

Guest Captain Chaos

15 months, wow

3000 miles away? wow again!

good luck when you meet her i hope it all goes smoothly

Aww, good luck Guider. biggrin.gif

This reminds me of how I met my son's father(my first BF).. we met online as well and we fell in love before we ever met f2f. Honestly, I wasn't attracted to him when I met him, but I didn't care at all, I was already in love. We lasted 3 1/2 yrs and we now have a precious son together. We're still great friends... so although we didn't last, things turned out fine. He's really the best daddy too, he adores our son.

This reminds me of how I met my son's father(my first BF).. we met online as well and we fell in love before we ever met f2f.  Honestly, I wasn't attracted to him when I met him, but I didn't care at all, I was already in love.  We lasted 3 1/2 yrs and we now have a precious son together.  We're still great friends... so although we didn't last, things turned out fine. He's really the best daddy too, he adores our son.