Notifications
Clear all

Pms Acne?!?!?! (With Pic)

MemberMember
(@poopoo2)

Posted : 11/23/2014 7:14 am

I get a really annoying breakout a week before my "tom"... and it takes forever for the marks to fade. So now my period is coming soon again, and im just really frustated that there are little bumps on my cheeks. It feels like my pimples like to have sex and reproduce their own kind.... uggggh. Anyway, I dont get pimples on other areas except my cheeks, and i know this is just a mild case but i get hyperpigmentation so easily...

Is there anything i can do to prevent the little devils from errupting????? Diet, products, or stuuufff? :) 🙂 :)

post-402595-0-40909600-1416744766_thumb.

MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 11/23/2014 7:09 pm

This is really normal I think, my acne is stress related and not 'that time of the month' related so I don't know but I have heard that diet or BC (but only while on it) can help. Try estro-block, vitex, maca... there is so much out there. This is the most common form of acne so if you start researching you might find something. Low carb, high (healthy) fats, normal protein works for a lot of people. Don't touch your face, that is what is making them 'reproduce.' Maybe try OCM? Maybe you're using bad products... Go ask for a hormone test, if you can get one from your GP and then go see a holistic doctor who can explain it to you. It all kind of depends to the lengths you wanna go to get this fixed. It doesn't (from what I can see) look so bad though.

Oh also, organic vegetables and fruit (or local) and grass-fed meat is important if you're thinking about a doing a diet.

poopoo2 liked
MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/24/2014 12:18 am

My face is also prone to acne, not just the normal ones but huge and inflamed. I've tried several products and nothing works. I'm using manuka honey for a month now and i can see some improvements with my skin. It actually contains highest levels of antibacterial properties that fight acne infection.

poopoo2 liked
MemberMember
(@poopoo2)

Posted : 11/30/2014 12:08 am

This is really normal I think, my acne is stress related and not 'that time of the month' related so I don't know but I have heard that diet or BC (but only while on it) can help. Try estro-block, vitex, maca... there is so much out there. This is the most common form of acne so if you start researching you might find something. Low carb, high (healthy) fats, normal protein works for a lot of people. Don't touch your face, that is what is making them 'reproduce.' Maybe try OCM? Maybe you're using bad products... Go ask for a hormone test, if you can get one from your GP and then go see a holistic doctor who can explain it to you. It all kind of depends to the lengths you wanna go to get this fixed. It doesn't (from what I can see) look so bad though.

Oh also, organic vegetables and fruit (or local) and grass-fed meat is important if you're thinking about a doing a diet.

Actually, im only using mild baby soap for now to wash my face and occasionally use an acne drying solution (which contains tea tree oil, salicylic acid, canadian willowherb, plantago lanccalota leaf and blah) and yeah it kinda works everytime i get pms acne, and since i cant get one again cause i got it from a skin clinic houuuurs away from here, im stuck.

Diet wise, i'll try to change my diet cause i eat a lot of dairy. Thank you so much! :)

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 12/08/2014 8:29 pm

Since acne is caused by oil and bacteria that you need to keep from brewing into a blemish, prevention is key. You can also use facial brushes which can also decrease skin, leaving less oil and bacteria behind.

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 12/09/2014 2:38 am

Healthy diet, organic only, GMO free, pesticide free, processed free. Eat like your great ancestors did. No fast food. Get rid of the western hemisphere diet lifestyle. Drink at least half a gallon of filtered water. Exercise everyday for a minimum of 30 minutes; walking is fine.

MemberMember
(@krabb)

Posted : 12/11/2014 10:40 am

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

No dairy products

Drink plenty of water

Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea

Use purechimp super face combo 2

Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.

Cut down on sugary foods

Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found its easy to follow & its just all a good habit now.