My Groin Is A Disas...

Notifications
Clear all

My Groin Is A Disaster

MemberMember
(@likesit)

Posted : 11/20/2014 4:10 am

I have cysts and scars from having cyst all over and around my groin. I've seen several doctors and they always tell me there is nothing that can be done. I also have psoriasis JUST on my penis, which I have a cream for.... Also, I have corns (i think was the final diagnosis), one in between my toes on one foot and another right on the part of my big toe that I'm supposed to stand on. I paid a lot of money to see a foot doctor and he basically told me there's nothing that can be done. It's very upsetting and frustrating I juts have to deal with these things and can't do anything about them. Is there really nothing I can do?

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 12/03/2014 12:43 am

Hi,

I'm so sorry you're feeling helpless about your situation. I can totally relate to that feeling. I struggle with psoriasis as well and it is so painful, annoying, and relentless at times. However, I did find that the prescription Talconex was helpful. It's a topical ointment. I also switched soaps/shampoo to Dr. bronner's 18 in 1 magic soaps and that has made my psoriasis MUCH less angry/itchy.

I hope that these products can at

least alleviate some of the discomfort for you. I wish I could speak to your other concerns, but I just don't have any experience/knowledge to draw from.

Good luck to you!