Notifications
Clear all

Can I Eat Organic Grass Fed Dairy Products & Stay Acne Free

MemberMember
(@naturald)

Posted : 11/18/2014 2:56 pm

Hello all

So I have had clear skin for a while now following my regime but still have acne prone skin.

In the past consuming dairy products = Spots. Avoiding dairy is the first thing I would advise anyone to do.

I naively decided to try consume Organic Grass Fed dairy products. Thinking ah they haven't been injected with hormones so it won't cause how acne. How wrong was I. I got to day 4/5 and starting breaking out & skin became inflamed.

I later decided to research the matter further and discovered the hormones in dairy products that cause issues for acne prone skin are naturally occurring in pregnant cows that are milked. So all forms of dairy products will cause issues.

This article is simple and cleared it all up for me: http://acnemilk.com/the_no_milk_acne_diet

Be sure to avoid all dairy products. It;s only going to help you.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 11/18/2014 6:04 pm

why don't you just go vegan products that taste better and are cruelty free? organic doesn't mean cruelty free.

MemberMember
(@naturald)

Posted : 11/25/2014 9:23 am

why don't you just go vegan products that taste better and are cruelty free? organic doesn't mean cruelty free.

Hello for me my diet is about staying acne free. Going vegan instead of dairy products is a good option.

But a whole vegan diet would not be good for my acne prone skin. The skin needs protein and eggs, fish, chicken are great sources for acne prone skin.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 11/25/2014 11:46 pm

Hello for me my diet is about staying acne free. Going vegan instead of dairy products is a good option.

But a whole vegan diet would not be good for my acne prone skin. The skin needs protein and eggs, fish, chicken are great sources for acne prone skin.

Lol, typical response. suit yourself

MemberMember
(@naturald)

Posted : 12/02/2014 9:36 am

Not everyone will have the same opinion as you, thats life. If you want to live a vegan life cool, thats up to you.

MN121188 liked
MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 12/02/2014 10:52 am

We're all different. Personally, I drink cow's milk almost daily, 100% organic, and I don't break out from it. I only start breaking out when I eat processed foods, non-organic, GMOs, basically a standard westernized diet. We all metabolize and digest foods differently, maybe that's why I don't seem to break out from milk and you do. Genetics is also a factor.

EDIT:

I also have read research articles stating milk can aggravate existing acne because of the hormones contained in milk. But it's still all relative to each person's genetic makeup.

MemberMember
(@fouzi94)

Posted : 12/02/2014 3:45 pm

never liked milk but i remember breaking out hours after i have some cheese ...even while on accutane

now i just avoid dair in general ....not as hard as giving up ''bread''

but ..i'll take a clear skin over a piece of bread any day

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 12/02/2014 10:17 pm

Typical response? What the hell does that mean. Get off your high horse. Quit acting so full of yourself. I bet

You're the kind of guy that sniffs his own farts... Just because you love yourself so much and put yourself on a higher pedestal than everyone else. Cool you're vegan. We get it. You're super in touch with the earth and all the beings in it. Get over yourself. We're here to help eachother and share our experiences with acne not ridicule and talk down to people like were better than them.

naturald liked
MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/02/2014 10:36 pm

Typical response? What the hell does that mean. Get off your high horse. Quit acting so full of yourself. I bet

You're the kind of guy that sniffs his own farts... Just because you love yourself so much and put yourself on a higher pedestal than everyone else. Cool you're vegan. We get it. You're super in touch with the earth and all the beings in it. Get over yourself. We're here to help eachother and share our experiences with acne not ridicule and talk down to people like were better than them.

I was referring to the absurd statement made by naturaldoctor 'But a whole vegan diet would not be good for my acne prone skin. The skin needs protein and eggs, fish, chicken are great sources for acne prone skin.'

'In the past consuming dairy products = Spots. Avoiding dairy is the first thing I would advise anyone to do.' Might as well go vegan...

Full of my self? What do you mean? I just refuse to spend my money on animal products, something anybody can do.
MemberMember
(@toxicblondy)

Posted : 12/03/2014 6:37 pm

Dude, everyone has differing opinions and everyon's bodies work and react in different ways. accept that

MemberMember
(@naturald)

Posted : 12/09/2014 9:10 am

never liked milk but i remember breaking out hours after i have some cheese ...even while on accutane

now i just avoid dair in general ....not as hard as giving up ''bread''

but ..i'll take a clear skin over a piece of bread any day

Too true. The small annoyance of not enjoying some dairy or white bread is much better then the pain of breaking out in spots.