Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC84

Do woman realy care about Acne or Scars?

For the ladies

Would you go out with a guy that has acne? I never make moves because of my acne but I wonder what would happen if I did? LOL

actually, dpends how bad. If severe, like all over pits then yeh. But mild stuff not really!

i actually met this guy over the summer with acne scars on his cheeks. for some reason it made him hot. another time i saw a guy with moderate to severe acne on the street, and i swear i could have throw him down on the ground and made babies right there. if you carry yourself confidently, acne and scars don't matter.

hmm, thanks for trying, but I don't buy that. Come take alook at my face all greased up good and scarred. I;ll have you whimpering in the corner.

haha.. cry.gif

you don't have to buy it. but, at least for me, it's the truth.

and i'm sorry that you feel that way about yourself... sad.gif

If the guy was hot, intelligent, and confident (amonst the other 2397502935 requirements that my high-maintanence self has) then his acne or scars or both wouldn't bother me... i'd still hit it. I mean its one thing if they are just ignoring the issue (acne) and have bad hygeine and are kind of scrubby, but if they are aware of it, and still manage to pull some self esteem together to act normal around a girl, and are taking care of the problem or are trying to/ have tried .. then of course it wouldn't be an issue, not in my world. I know plenty of hotties with bad skin. My BF doesn't have acne but he did before I knew him and his skin is scarred in many places from it... and he was also a very deviant teen.....and has lotsof fight scars on his face....

Both replies by Domniatus and turtle instill me with hope. But like already mentioned, people who reply on here are biased.

But I'm sure most girls out there are decent. The ones who do care arn't worth it...right?

Both replies by Domniatus and turtle instill me with hope. But like already mentioned, people who reply on here are biased.

But I'm sure most girls out there are decent. The ones who do care arn't worth it...right?

Guest Tracy
if you carry yourself confidently, acne and scars don't matter.

mild to moderate acne yes. severe acne i think he needs to get under control in order to have confidence. yeah acne is not healthy period and i wouldn't be surprised if both men and women were turned off from someone with moderate to severe acne that is not under control from some sort of treatment. that's what the products and dermatologists are there for in this society.

interesting fact: ADULT acne is on the rise in recent years ESPECIALLY amongst WOMEN! i think it's due to high stress lives and modern diets of processed/chemically treated foods.

Another vote from a girl for the 'acne's OK if you're confident' side. It might sound like being fake, to act confident when you're not, but if you act like that and people warm up to you, you'll definitely feel better. (Also: confident, not cocky)

I dont know, id say my girlfriends are hotter now then when i had acne... but its not impossible to get a semi-decent girl when u got acne, as long as its not ungodly horrible

theirs this really hot chick named britney in my science class and she like mild acne but she is considered the hottest sophomore in the school

if she has a little acne then i would date her, moderate maybe if she is really cool and shit.. severe probly not

My boyfriend has acne scars by his ears on his cheeks and no one could give less of a shit...considering every girl at my high school thought he was the 'hottest guy EVER' rolleyes.gif ...he's at university now, but he still gets talked about. Girls had even attempted 'stalking' him confused.gif He has a lot of confidence, so. Just pick up the confidence and don't let girls that do have some problem with your acne or scars get you down!

i actually met this guy over the summer with acne scars on his cheeks. for some reason it made him hot. another time i saw a guy with moderate to severe acne on the street, and i swear i could have throw him down on the ground and made babies right there. if you carry yourself confidently, acne and scars don't matter.

I don't think some acne or scars is a big deal.

Back in high school, when I didn't really have much acne at all, I was seeing a guy who did.

I thought he was fun, interesting, a nice guy in general.

The acne didn't bother me one bit.

Then again, I have overcome much physical issues in my life.

I was really overweight when I was younger - lost all the weight.

I got glasses - but I only use it for reading now.

And then I got braces in high school - they're off now obviously.

My last battle is the acne - I'm determined to overcome it! biggrin.gif

Maybe having all the imperfections made me a more compassionate person.

I don't care what he looks like. It's what kind of person he is that matters. If he didn't have a lower jaw, and buck teeth and had to eat baby food and could only communicate with sing language I would love him for who he was.