Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just hate my life right now! I'm getting all depressed because of my acne! It used to be mild so I didn't really care much.. but like 4 months ago my face just went crazy! I would say it's severe. I have it on my back and chest now, which I've never had before! I started getting cysts. I didn't even know what those were before. I hear some of you guys have it on your cheeks, or jawline, but in my case, I have it everywhere! All over my face! It has calmed quite a bit since that horrible month but I'm still getting new ones and my entire face is covered with redmarks. SIGH And there was this guy who liked me (saw me before my face erupted), and now he doesn't like me anymore! I can't blame him though. I mean look at my face! If only I didn't have acne.. cry.gif I just had to let that out.. I can't talk to anyone about it. I'm just so embarassed.

Awwww,

Hi sweetie.

I'm having a very very bad month too (well several months actually).

A lot of people here have had good months (seems like things are clearing), and then boom.... a bad breakout just ruins everything.

Trust me when I say this, coming to this site has made things soooooo much better.

Everyone here has kind words to say, and understands exactly how you feel.

It will get better.......

Try to get an appointment with a dermatologist.

Have you considered trying birth control pills?

This is my first month on Ortho Tri-cyclen, and I'm hoping over time, things will improve.

I feel ya.

Aww thanks so much. Now I don't feel so alone anymore. I'm actually on my first pack of Ortho tri-cyclen lo ( I don't know why the doctor gave me the "lo"). I'm still on my third week, so it's still early to say if it's working. Yeah, the past few months have been very bad for me..

Let me know how the progress goes.

I'm really hoping that in a few months, I clear up.

I am also having a really shitty day if that helps razz.gif .

I have a boyfriend and acne puts a strain on things.

I can't act like myself sometimes.

When we first started dating him, I was pretty much clear (not 100%, but only had mild acne, because I tried another drug which worked wonders - but is too strong to go on again).

Good luck!

Sure, I'll make an update. I've been on Zenmed by th e way, which did nothing. And I can't go on accutane for several reasons so I'm hoping this bcp will work.

And it's not just you. I'm having a really bad day as well. I even ditched my class today. I just felt eh. You're lucky you have a boyfriend. I'm sure he loves you! wink.gif Thanks and good luck to you too!

pinay sounds like you are a good candidate for accutane, just be sure to research it well before you start, but don't be scared about all the bull for most it works great.

If those are in fact your pics in the aviators then wow... eusa_drool.gif pretty hot! eusa_drool.gif

I can only say that having good character will help out socially (even though that can be hard as fuck when it's hard to look at yourself). If you pretend as if nothing is wrong then maybe just maybe others will look past it.

I don't have acne anymore and have been clear for quite some time (thank you accutane) and I hang out with quite a few chicks who have acne & they are really cool. All I can say as soon as they clear up they will be so hot and I will have first dibbs! lol.gifeusa_dance.giflol.gifeusa_dance.giflol.gif

BTW: I made up this line while shaving a few months ago and would like to use it, but it feel it would be really corny and dumb. Could you girls tell me what you think? Whether it is clever, cute, or dorky.

Q: Hey, is your name Gillette?

> ah...no, why?

A: Because your the best a man can get!

BTW: I made up this line while shaving a few months ago and would like to use it, but it feel it would be really corny and dumb. Could you girls tell me what you think? Whether it is clever, cute, or dorky.

Q: Hey, is your name Gillette?

> ah...no, why?

A: Because your the best a man can get!

That was a really insensitive, idiotic and pointless post.

Things will get better Pinay smile.gif just give it time and you will be back to your self. There are lots of things you can try, and lots of people hear who are willing to listen to your problems and help you out in any way they can. We all understand how you feel and we all want to make you feel better smile.gif

pinay sounds like you are a good candidate for accutane, just be sure to research it well before you start, but don't be scared about all the bull for most it works great.

I got one for you?

Q:  Excuse me.  Are you Jamaican?

> ah...  no.  why?

A:  Cuz ja-makin me crazy!

Thanks pinay, dahhhhhhling.

Hope you're feeling a little better now.

I feel a bit better. biggrin.gif

Ups and downs of acne.

Yuck!

I would definitely take accutane if I could. I'm not too worried bout the side effects, I'd try anything to get rid of my acne  smile.gif But I just can't. I know my parents won't let me.  confused.gif

Poe always has some nice words biggrin.gif .

The thing that sucks Poe is that, with me anyways, my acne came back after Accutane.

The dermatologist won't let me get back on it cuz he says my skin is not bad enough yet for Accutane.

Totally sucks.

But for some, Accutane cures them for good.

To pinay, Accutane was great - made my skin nice for almost 2 years.

Ah well...... I guess I have to try the bcp's.

oh haha thanks flip wub.gif

And I know Poe, some parents could just be so narrow minded at times. I can't wait til this "stage" passes.. I can't believe how acne could take so much of your life. I'll be 19 soon, almost done with my teen years and I can't have fun. mad.gif oh well.

I'm feeling better though. Thanks mrreeow. And you guys! biggrin.gif

hi pinay

Sorry to hear about your pain.BUt there is help..all you need is to let your parents know you'll rather end up with dry lips dry skin and all than feel like a freak with all the acne.

And that you'll definitely feel more depressed with acne & w/o accutane than with accutane.

That's how I convinced my mum. wub.gif

Whoa, there is at least 4 Asians that replied to your thread.

It's funny.

I don't think I ever see any Asian people with acne.

It always made me feel so alone.

Hmmm.... I wonder what the percentage is - of Asians with acne?

from what I see on the streets... 1 out of every 300 Chinese girls has acne.

lol.gif

Normal soft baby powdery non-oily unblemished skin is the norm i guess? sad.giflol.gif