Notifications
Clear all

How To Use Olive Oil Soap?

MemberMember
(@veganski)

Posted : 11/11/2014 5:33 pm

Hello,

a few days ago i received a gift. It was natural olive oil soap. So I wanted to try it out on my face but have no idea how to use it properly?

Do I just wash my face with it and rinse it off with water afterwards or do I leave it on overnight? I read it has an excellent moisturizing effect, thats why im asking..because rinsing it off with water makes no sense for me.

And yes i googled but it seems im the only one who doesnt know how to use it, couldn't find anything on that topic, only the effects it has.

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 11/11/2014 9:39 pm

You just use it like regular soap and rinse it off right away. It is very moisturizing.

MemberMember
(@veganski)

Posted : 11/12/2014 5:09 am

Thank you, i tried it out myself and there is no way i could leave it on and even after rinsing it off i still feel and smell the olive oil soap so it's all good. Sometimes it's better just to try it out for yourself but i'm so sensitive about my skin hope it's understandable :D

MemberMember
(@tbone57)

Posted : 11/19/2014 8:29 pm

Olive Oil Soap is touted as amoisturizer but its also effective in treating acne. Olive Oils chemical compounds mimic's Sebum the body's natural oil. This is great for overall skin care and helps prevent acne.