Notifications
Clear all

Which Supplements Work Well For You?

MemberMember
(@acnegone5)

Posted : 11/10/2014 2:23 pm

Which supplements work well for you?I currently have COD liver oil, selenium, vitamin c and zinc/copper. Im also wanting to add a Vitamin B Complex - but im worried that this might make my skin more oily - mixed reports on this, some love it some hate it?Also, I could be deficent in one of the B's as I drink heavily 2 days a week - which could over time deplete B vitamins. I also have some symptoms of B deficeny.

MemberMember
(@sethrose)

Posted : 11/10/2014 5:12 pm

The only way to truly know if something works is to try it yourself. Although I've never used it, you might as well give it a shot and see how it works. If you like it then keep using it, if not then drop it for good.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/10/2014 10:06 pm

Flaxseed oil, for sure! I find B-Complex just gives me a ton of energy. Which is good. :) I don't really notice that it makes a difference in my skin though.

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/10/2014 10:48 pm

Acne has been my problem since I was a teen and It really affected my self confidence. I always do excessive washing of my face every time new acne comes out, but I found out that washing twice daily is only advisable. Just this years, I started using manuka honey on my face and I'm happy that I can see improvements.

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 11/10/2014 11:01 pm

Yeah I just take the men's daily pack.. It comes with multi vitamin plus vit d, saw palmetto, l-arginine, and fish oil. Eh has everything I need in one little package... Don't need to go out and spend a ton of money on sepetare supplements when you can get it all in one