Notifications
Clear all

Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@tigert)

Posted : 11/10/2014 12:38 pm

Hey, I need help with an eray of acne scars...

My face has a total of 13 acne scars which look like irregular circles, almost dents in my face, some are deep, shallow, small and large in size, what can I do, or get done to my face to remove them permanently? Money isn't an object! - I aren't sure what type of scar you would call it but my only guess is 'ice pick scars'.

Also, I also suffer from hyperpigmentation on my face - it's everywhere - it is predominantly on my cheeks - you can't even see any of my original skin colour! And then I have a little on my forehead aswell!

What do you recommend - please no natural remedies I have tried them all they don't work!!!!

Thanks for your help!

MemberMember
(@undentified)

Posted : 11/12/2014 9:52 am

i have same problem as you.. I am going to TCA these days, i was hoping to try first with 15% then go stronger.. I am just not sure yet if i should do it because i ahve couple of active acnes..

MemberMember
(@jsant186)

Posted : 11/13/2014 7:05 pm

Have you guys ever considered giving compound creams a try to help get rid of your scars?

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/13/2014 9:27 pm

Manuka honey cream and moisturizer works well on my acne and old acne scar. I apply it morning and evening after bathing.

MemberMember
(@undentified)

Posted : 11/17/2014 7:35 pm

Have you guys ever considered giving compound creams a try to help get rid of your scars?

they are slow working and time demanding... I was waiting like 5 years to get rid of acnes, and now i have to wait 2 years to get rid of scars? NO! I want it all and i want it now! 😀

MemberMember
(@siewguat)

Posted : 11/18/2014 9:00 am

co2 bring out old scars