Notifications
Clear all

Not Using Any Cleansers/ Using Water Only

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/08/2014 4:32 am

Has anyone tried this? I've been doing it for a month now, face is actually getting clearer. I still get some break outs, but my face is never irritated unlike before. I used to get irritated/dry tight feeling when i used even the mildest cleansers like cetaphil.

MemberMember
(@sethrose)

Posted : 11/08/2014 5:34 pm

Yeah I don't really use cleansers any more, except before shaving. I find that the oils/ph on my face are a lot more balanced.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 11/08/2014 6:31 pm

ATG: That's great that using water only is still working and that you're seeing improvements! It's important to listen to your skin and if cleansers were too irritating, good you recognized that. Half the battle is pinpointing what's contributing to skin problems...not always easy to tell so good for you! :)

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/08/2014 11:40 pm

ATG: That's great that using water only is still working and that you're seeing improvements! It's important to listen to your skin and if cleansers were too irritating, good you recognized that. Half the battle is pinpointing what's contributing to skin problems...not always easy to tell so good for you!

Thanks! Whats the other half of the battle? 😮

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 11/09/2014 9:11 am

The other half is sticking with it once you find out what works...and patience! :)

MemberMember
(@fouzi94)

Posted : 11/09/2014 4:33 pm

well for me ...i find water doesnt take the oil away ...and since oil= acne ....i can't risk it...but that's just me