Aha, Glycolic, & Jo...

Notifications
Clear all

Aha, Glycolic, & Jojoba Oil

MemberMember
(@erica03)

Posted : 11/06/2014 7:25 pm

I'm new to this regime and I started exactly 1 week ago and I was wondering what the use is for AHA, Glycolic lotion, and the Jojoba oil? I wasn't entirely sure on it but some people said it's for those who are suffering more with the dry skin during the regime (which I am). I've been told that it was going to get flaky and dry but I feel as if it's getting a bit too dry for my skin. I see some wrinkles forming near my eyes (from the BP) and I make sure that it isn't too close but it is quite strong. What would you recommend?

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 11/06/2014 11:26 pm

Jojoba is for dryness, redness, and smoothing, AHA/GA is for helping with complexion/smoothing. [Linked to acne.org product description.]

For under eye dryness, it would help me when I first started BP to put some moisturizer under my eye area so I wouldn't apply bp too closely. Also stay hydrated! That keeps your skin from getting dry as well.

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/07/2014 3:18 am

Jojoba is naturally antibacterial great for skin infections and for blending with other ingredients in a formula. It contains nutrients like vitamin E and B. Glycolic acid is a natural exfoliant that can soften and soothe the skin. It helps to combat acne and oily skin. You can try Manuka honey. It can provide best in natural skin care. It moisturizes the skin and has anti-aging effect. You can find this in several natural beauty products.