Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anybody know what kind of hormones stress makes? Cause everytime i get stressed about something i get new spots, then i get stressed that ive got new spots and then i get more!!

Grief, its a horrible horrible world, :-(

Any ideas wat hormone it is anyways? Its one of those ones i saw on a program which makes u feel shit by makin ur brain introduce a lovely hormone, do u think it could cause ance?

Im sure its called curtisol or sumthing like that....

force yourself to not worry so much and good things will happen. i know its hard with school and all and then acne doesnt help, but life's only as bad as we make it out to be..

I learned stress in college. I don't exactly remember. But what I do remember is that when you are stressed, your body is essentially on a stage of alert, where hormones are heightened etc. You body can't sustain this, and as a result your immune system, digestive cycle all become affected. Stress makes you vulnerable to illness, constipation, viruses etc.

I learned stress in college. I don't exactly remember. But what I do remember is that when you are stressed, your body is essentially on a stage of alert, where hormones are heightened etc. You body can't sustain this, and as a result your immune system, digestive cycle all become affected. Stress makes you vulnerable to illness, constipation, viruses etc.