2 Months In And Sti...

Notifications
Clear all

2 Months In And Still Acne Please Help

MemberMember
(@ozan)

Posted : 11/04/2014 9:35 am

Hello,

Im gonna complete my 2 month mark this week.The first month everything was awesome.I had almost no breakouts and no flakiness(for the first 3 weeks).But after i got to the full dosage of bp and started to use aha(3 times a week) I started to have at least 4-5 pimples on my face on different places all the time.I mean they would go away in 3-4 days but then they would occur again on different areas on my face.Some of them leave big red marks which is my worst nightmare.I never changed anything in my routine so no new products or anything like that.I never skipped application and always applied the regimen on time.

My question is if this is normal.I feel like my face is not improving AT ALL and is starting to get worse.

Should I be more patient and hope for the best?

Should I lower the dosage of bp to 1 pump like I did on my first month?

Please any help would be appreciated!

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 11/04/2014 10:55 pm

That's discouraging - hm. For me, when I got to the full application, it seemed a bit too much for my skin and was seeing some breakouts/redness - so I reduced to one pump nightly and every other morning (1 pump), I saw improvement. But that's just my experience. I hope you figure out what's triggering your skin, may take some time. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@deadwithacne)

Posted : 11/04/2014 11:05 pm

i dnt get y should u need to wait 2 insane months to finally tell it dnt work? give it few days, max week but months?? r u everyone for real here lol? there ws even a guy who ws using the same product for 10 yrs n wondering y it doesnt work, i mean LMAO!!111

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/05/2014 3:17 am

Oh. I can't tell if that's normal since I am using only natural products to treat my pimples. But 2 months is enough and you can tell if the product you are using actually works. I'm not sure if it will work for you but honey is also an effective treatment for pimples. You can try if you want. I hope your acne will be gone soon. ;)

MemberMember
(@deadwithacne)

Posted : 11/05/2014 10:21 am

honey is nt effective treatment for acne. at all.

and noone should wait those 2 million months just to tell it doesnt work for another unnecessary time rly

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 11/05/2014 3:57 pm

I would go back to the routine you were doing in the first month. You may just be using too much on your skin now and actually causing breakouts. I would use less BP and stop the AHA and see how it goes from there.

Ozan liked
MemberMember
(@kay789)

Posted : 11/06/2014 3:57 pm

honey is nt effective treatment for acne. at all.

and noone should wait those 2 million months just to tell it doesnt work for another unnecessary time rly

Two months is the recommended time to wait to see if an acne product is working.

Some products work slowly. For instance, on oral antibiotics, one often does not see full clearance until the 2 or 3 month mark.

As for the original question, I agree with KAmanda. If your acne worsened when you started using AHA, stop using the AHA and see if the problem goes away.

Ozan liked