Notifications
Clear all

Why I Think Vinegar Is So Effective Against Killing Acne.

MemberMember
(@athletichunta)

Posted : 11/03/2014 10:33 pm

People had said vinegar dissolves the sebum and kills the bacteria however this is only somewhat true I think. Vinegar cannot dissolve oil. Vinegar does not dissolve oil. It makes oil float to the of the surface when mixed (See picture). When Vinegar gets into the pores it kills bacteria but also pushes oil out, it also dries in the pores overtime leaving an acidic residue that will constantly push oil out if continually applied. along with killing bacteria and stopping it from growing and pushing oil out, (I think) it also leaves acid residue in the skin that builds up over time as new vinegar is applied making the concentration of the acid in the pore stronger and stronger.This pushing more oil out of the skin, faster and faster, killing any bacterial inside the pores and stopping all bacterial from being able to grow in the pores. vinegar I think basically makes the pores so acidic that bacteria cannot grow and acid cannot clog. and puss cannot grow because concentrations that build up over time dissolve it. Basically making it so that regardless of if your pores are clogged or not. Bacteria nor puss can grow in them. I do not believe salicylic acid does the same thing. Vinegar seems to work much better. Concentration are half water, half vinegar or 3 parts water to ever one part vinegar.

See reviews of this here. http://www.acne.org/vinegar-as-a-topical-reviews-30/

See picture here.

MemberMember
(@deadwithacne)

Posted : 11/03/2014 10:49 pm

lmao i remember u dude from ~3 yrs ago, do u still have acne??? what was ur diet all tht time and now?

nd sry bt vinegar is p useless...

MemberMember
(@athletichunta)

Posted : 11/03/2014 10:54 pm

Bunny?. If that is you woah. Happy to see you still on here

Yes. I am onto the cure now. Found a method that destroys acne but is controversial but cheap . Better than anything Ive ever tried. No one will do it tho. It cleared me up 100%. Edit: THe method is thought to hurt the skin but it doesn't

My acne treatments are more based outward than inward now.

------------------------------------------------------

What vinegar applications have you tried. what was your regimen. And how long did you use it for. This is a treatment that builds over time.

MemberMember
(@deadwithacne)

Posted : 11/04/2014 5:46 pm

idk wht ur talking abt bt lol ur hapy i still hv acne? hah mkkkkk : P
i dnt rly remember man tbh bt it didnt work for m n i dnt rly hv time for being patient n stuff
hm i wonder wts tht ur controversial method tho?